Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you buy a $100 pillow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah if I wanted it, I paid 100$ for my computer mouse, I paid 500 for my computer chair.

Its it makes your life comfortable and you want it than get it if you can afford it. why the fuck not.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      My gf has this $100 tempur-pedic pillow. It's comfortable to sleep on it. It has the correct firmness. It's $100 though. I'm thinking of buying one but the thought of $100 for a pillow makes me sick.
      I bought a $50-$60 pillow awhile ago... I still have it, but need to throw it away... It's comfortable and probably the best pillow I ever had... but it's not like a mattress... You can't have it for years... you have to throw it away at some point...

Comment

Yes, I would. I spent a lot of money on my bed and stuff.

Comment

Go for it it may make you bettr after getting sick of the PRICE.
          Fact:.. We stay the longest in our bed throughout our life. at least 7 hours of 24 hours.
          Unless you're a couch puta-to
          therefore we must invest a great deal to make it as comfortable as we can possibly afford.
          The next possible longest is the shoes we wear.

why spend so much in the car when we spend less than 2 hours in it everyday

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
            nah, i buy cheap ass pillows and replace em like every few months still without spending $100 a year. Your pillows are amongst the grossest **** in the house.

Your pillows should not be the grossest thing in your house. I use pillow cases and wash them every other day with the bed sheets.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Your pillows should not be the grossest thing in your house. I use pillow cases and wash them every other day with the bed sheets.
              I do, but we are on boxingscene so you cant be too sure. Your pillow cases can get gross if you dont wash em.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                I do, but we are on boxingscene so you cant be too sure. Your pillow cases can get gross if you dont wash em.
                haha i had a friend once who never washed them. They were so greasy and brown it made me sick. I thought they were just damp until i asked him...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  haha i had a friend once who never washed them. They were so greasy and brown it made me sick. I thought they were just damp until i asked him...
                  I still have friends like that...

Comment

If it doesn't hurt, its not worth having!

ITS GOTTA ****ING HURT!

Comment

Working...
                    X