No announcement yet.

Another cop commits murder on video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    It's funny how conservatives play this card only when it benefits them. When liberals bring up "more whites are on welfare" you laugh it off.

Now you use the same argument for this. Hilarious....

Reality is, there is a problem in the black community, but it's not because they are black. It's because we as a society are giving up on the inner city and institutionalized racism is a huge problem.

You should read about Baltimore sometime, the things they did there were blatant and disgusting.
    And the irony is, you just laughed it off.....

Comment

It's funny how conservatives play this card only when it benefits them. When liberals bring up "more whites are on welfare" you laugh it off.

Now you use the same argument for this. Hilarious....

Reality is, there is a problem in the black community, but it's not because they are black. It's because we as a society are giving up on the inner city and institutionalized racism is a huge problem.

You should read about Baltimore sometime, the things they did there were blatant and disgusting.

What do you think is the solution to all these ill of the society?.

Comment

The way life works. If there wasn't any video, or if this one was obscure in anyway, the black dude would have been guilty by default.

Comment

The cop is being charged with murder, as he should be.

But when are people going to learn that maybe, just maybe, if you listen to a cop instead of argue with them you might not be in these ****ing situations. I've been pulled over for the same reason this guy was, no license plate and I had no license on me at the time. You know what I did? I said "this is my name and drivers license number." The guy gave me a ticket but it's better than trying to run and get shot in the head.

Yes, I know I'm not black and I don't look like a gang member so maybe that helped my case. But I can assure you, if I was like "nah man don't open my door. Nah man I'm not getting out. Nah man... nah man..." I wouldn't have been shot but my ass would have thrown in a cop car and booked all because of my attitude, not because I left my wallet at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            What do you think is the solution to all these ill of the society?.
            Well the answers are obvious, but there's a lot of obstacles in the way. Political, social and economical obstacles.

I think first and foremost, as cliche as it sounds, we need education. We need to invest in really turning around the educational system around, and focusing on once again becoming the leader in the world in education.

We have it at the university level, just not at the public school level. Second, we need to invest money in the inner city. It's out of fukin control there, I know, I came from there. The **** that went down in Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit and other "black" cities, was just disgusting.

Do you know that blacks couldn't even buy property, go to school, or work in certain areas? They did this **** on purpose and cops were so out of control as well in those areas.

You give young people a chance, a shot at an education, and a choice to live well, they will do the right thing.

Comment

Well the answers are obvious, but there's a lot of obstacles in the way. Political, social and economical obstacles.

I think first and foremost, as cliche as it sounds, we need education. We need to invest in really turning around the educational system around, and focusing on once again becoming the leader in the world in education.

We have it at the university level, just not at the public school level. Second, we need to invest money in the inner city. It's out of fukin control there, I know, I came from there. The **** that went down in Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit and other "black" cities, was just disgusting.

Do you know that blacks couldn't even buy property, go to school, or work in certain areas? They did this **** on purpose and cops were so out of control as well in those areas.

You give young people a chance, a shot at an education, and a choice to live well, they will do the right thing.
              come on bro ain't nobody (yes double negative) give me shit in life I knew right from wrong and worked hard as hell to get where I am right now and I'm still working hard as hell for my kids as I teach them the values of working hard and earning what you want...no freebies

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                come on bro ain't nobody (yes double negative) give me shit in life I knew right from wrong and worked hard as hell to get where I am right now and I'm still working hard as hell for my kids as I teach them the values of working hard and earning what you want...no freebies
                Jose, I feel you and I did the same. I'm not saying we give everyone a free pass. What I'm saying is that there are generations of young black kids being born into abject poverty, violence and drug abuse.

How is it the fault of those kids? This is a cycle that has continues on for centuries and it's affecting ALL of us. Because welfare has gone up, violence has as well, and it's pouring out into the suburban and rich parts of the country.

We need to give these kids a chance, at least give them a level playing field and then judge them. Not give them a pile of **** and then complain it stinks.

I know bro, my gym is full of these kids and I have some heart breaking stories.

Comment

It's not that simple isn't it. We can't over simplify this particular issue because there are underlying problems that must be solve first before you can get to the next problem and so on and so forth.

Education is not the jump starting point of this issue. It may seem chicken and egg situation but one have to start somewhere.
                  Where do we start is in OBEDIENCE!. People look at cops as if they already have done the crime. ( as some may say that the cops already assume blacks are already guilty when they stop them). The same with the cops. Blacks will assume that they are being discriminated already because they stopped them.

Do as you are told when the cops stopped you and FFS behave!.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    The cop is being charged with murder, as he should be.

But when are people going to learn that maybe, just maybe, if you listen to a cop instead of argue with them you might not be in these ****ing situations. I've been pulled over for the same reason this guy was, no license plate and I had no license on me at the time. You know what I did? I said "this is my name and drivers license number." The guy gave me a ticket but it's better than trying to run and get shot in the head.

Yes, I know I'm not black and I don't look like a gang member so maybe that helped my case. But I can assure you, if I was like "nah man don't open my door. Nah man I'm not getting out. Nah man... nah man..." I wouldn't have been shot but my ass would have thrown in a cop car and booked all because of my attitude, not because I left my wallet at home.
                    so what if you're just a dumb mf'er, like golovkin, and don't want to submit to authority, they should be shot? or what if you literally are like a 60IQ having type a mf'er and confront a cop and he don't like your dumbassedness you should be shot? we should be putting smarter people on these streets via education and train a better type of police officer.

Comment

i'll adopt a kid today, cua, you got any of those liberty city kids handy?

Comment

Working...
                      X