Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That moment you find out your ex has a new BF.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    One of the worst feelings ever, amirite?

Did a great job of getting over her, and moving on, but my dumbass randomly checked her FB today, and see that she's in a relationship now. Ah the feelz.

Craziest part, they got into a relationship yesterday! It's like it was destiny for me to randomly check her FB today and find out she's got a new man after not looking at any of her social media or talking to her for the past month.
    Originally posted by Kneeguel Cotto View Post
    post up some pics of the ugly slag
    Never. She might Google my e-mail one day, and see that I posted her pic on a boxing website lol.
    She won't. It sounds like she's over you.

Comment

My bad bro. Had to vent.
      The only way I got over my ex was I stopped holding myself back. I went back to her and fought for her and let out everything I was holding in.

After you do that, win or lose, you feel like you did everything you could and there's no reason to look back on the past.

I think you only get those feelings when you feel like there was something else you could have done. I was in a bad way over my ex for years until I did that. After I went all out, everytime I look back it's like "Well there's nothing else I could have done, that's that." And I feel fine about it.

I'm not saying that's what you should do lol, Just saying that's what I did.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        The only way I got over my ex was I stopped holding myself back. I went back to her and fought for her and let out everything I was holding in.

After you do that, win or lose, you feel like you did everything you could and there's no reason to look back on the past.

I think you only get those feelings when you feel like there was something else you could have done. I was in a bad way over my ex for years until I did that. After I went all out, everytime I look back it's like "Well there's nothing else I could have done, that's that." And I feel fine about it.

I'm not saying that's what you should do lol, Just saying that's what I did, and that's how I got over my first real love.
        I told her how much I loved her, and all that. Said she wanted to be friends, told her no way, relationship or nothing. She kind of did a second chance/have me be her emotional tampon thing, but I told her we need to stop this after a day. I didn't want her to use me to get over me (if that makes sense). Have her cake and eat it too type deal.

Told her I have to go no contact with her, and if she wants to reconcile, she can talk to me. Been good ever since, until this morning when I was just wondering what she's been up to all this time. Big mistake!

Back to never ever checking her social media crap forever. Her b-days coming up on the 21st, damn sure not giving her a happy b day.

Comment

Move on bro, she's gone, you will find someone better.... there are like gazillions of girls out there in the open.

In the worlds of Russell Peters...

"Be a man!"

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Weren't you suicidal over her?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              She won't. It sounds like she's over you.
              Don't even care at this point. It's my male ego that's bruised right now. I don't miss the relationship, just miss the GF/BF routine. But I'm in a better state. Hopefully this is a few days set back, and not something that will eat away at me for weeks and months.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Big Sean puts things into perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                  Move on bro, she's gone, you will find someone better.... there are like gazillions of girls out there in the open.

In the worlds of Russell Peters...

"Be a man!"

That's the thing, I was moving on great, but my dumb ass got too confident, and thought I could sneak a peak without catching feelz.

Never ever again.

Comment

Don't even care at this point. It's my male ego that's bruised right now. I don't miss the relationship, just miss the GF/BF routine. But I'm in a better state. Hopefully this is a few days set back, and not something that will eat away at me for weeks and months.
                    You wish. It will take years.

Message her through facebook and tell her this:

I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it, you ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and dream about it, and when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it, I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't breathe without me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      You wish. It will take years.

Message her through facebook and tell her this:

I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it, you ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and dream about it, and when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it, I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't breathe without me.
                      My tears gone cold and I'm wondering why.

Comment

Working...
                      X