Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny Pacquiao ban drug testing after he wins the election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    PED's are the future! Thank your god, idol, savior, national hero, and almighty pacman congressman !
    how come ur still here and not yet BANNED.. u simply troll the boards with your none sense posts.. SMH

Comment

He'll supply roids for ever pinoy fighter

Comment

His fans voted for him to prevent the fight with Mayweather from happening, since they knew he'd lose.

I think the first law change Pacquiao tries to put in action is a permanent ban on drug test screening for all labor jobs. This should increase the productivity of the nations workforce at least 50% overnight.

They all believed him when he said blood testing weakens him, despite it not affecting 80lb 16 year old's in the Olympics, so I think it would definitely boost the morale of the work-force.

He would then market a new drink, called "Manny shakes". Alex Ariza would get 20% of all revenue. This new drink would cooinside perfectly with the new law.
        Great post from a moron like you.

Comment

He's a cheater!
          do you have 100% proof

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            He'll supply roids for ever pinoy fighter
            So they can hunt down this stupid TS.

Comment

I think he won't allow American criminals (like the Mayweathers) to come to the Philippines and force people to be drug tested, like if they were the police.

Comment

*****s ducking this thread

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=385688&page=7

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
                  how come ur still here and not yet BANNED.. u simply troll the boards with your none sense posts.. SMH
                  carts i can go through your post history and with my eyes closed point out all of your trolling posts/threads. cut the crap.

Comment

This thread rocks bigtime. Props and kudos to the TS.

Comment

Got to give props to Floyd's fans. They will do no matter what to defend Floyd and belittle other fighters even if it makes them look stupid.

No offence. I admire both Floyd and Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X