Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Fury Put On Boxing Clinic; No Way In Hell Wilder Won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
    He "put on a boxing clinic" but he lost some of the early rounds and was on his ass twice(almost died the second time). FOH

I hope this idiot keeps talking. It'll make the moment he gets KO'd that much sweeter.
    Hè didn't lose the early rounds. The only rounds Fury clearly lost were the ones he got Knocked down in

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
      I gave Fury four rounds at best. How do you win rounds by backing up, getting hit and then clowning by putting you hands behind your back..

Fury did not control the fight. But I get it. Fury is the new "great white hope" and his followers are blinded by racism.
      STFU!!! It has nothing to do with his skin colour & I can’t abide Fury due to his ****phobia & blinded by fairytale religion BS but he still won that fight. You’re the moron churning out archaic race hate cobblers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
        STFU!!! It has nothing to do with his skin colour & I can’t abide Fury due to his ****phobia & blinded by fairytale religion BS but he still won that fight. You’re the moron churning out archaic race hate cobblers.
        So you're saying racism does not exist? See, that's what racists like to do. There deny any racism occurs and then start name calling against the people who raised it. I'm a moron because I see racism and you don't?

Keep supporting your great white hope and I'll be fighting to eradicate racism when ever I see it. Are you a card carrying member of the KKK or are you one of those closet racist?

Comment

This shows what kind a man breezy is.no integrity.no honor and respect for the sport.he supports a drug cheat.and by the way breezy he lost pal there's footage of him not even coming close to beating that count.be happy deontay is giving both of you and opportunity lol

Comment

I agree with brizzles fury beat the smackers out of wilder. Even the rounds wilder scored knock downs he was losing anyway.

Comment

No way, Beyonce Wildher knocked down Gravy King at last 6 times, war Beyonce!

Comment

I'm reality it was a close fight. Thanks to those knockdowns. But if you don't like wilder you will say he lost. And if you like him you say he won. I like both guys and in reality it could have gone either way it was not a robery. So I'm the end a draw was perfect.

Comment

I didnt think wilder won either.....

I had it a draw

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                    What early rounds? Wilder was windmilling and missing wildly! You are either bias or too stupid to understand how to score a fight.
                    U act like Fury whitewashed him he didn't land a lot punches either the fight was close and the knock downs made it what it was. That's why Fury don't want to get back in that ring He knows he got a gift

Comment

DB this is a grudge match u try to punk his lol bro now ur ass has got to pay. Don't worry about Fury fight keep ur focus on that right hand. U worry about if ur heart is big enough to get u back up

Comment

Working...
                      X