No announcement yet.

Why don’t you rotten teeth Brits..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    It is a democracy. And if trump doesn’t run things how did he shut down the government and force poor airport workers to work for free?
    you dont understand little picture vs big picture do you? yes the president has certain powers he an invoke....as long as its little picture stuff that will cause a major uproar thats what is wanted...the real powers that be love everyone in the US beefing....if you try to go against the big picture youll end up a kennedy....

Comment

You sound upset mate, dont blame it on us that wilder got exposed in and out of the ring in the last few months

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        you dont understand little picture vs big picture do you? yes the president has certain powers he an invoke....as long as its little picture stuff that will cause a major uproar thats what is wanted...the real powers that be love everyone in the US beefing....if you try to go against the big picture youll end up a kennedy....
        Big picture or not trump was voted in by the American people. No matter what you believe happens behind the scenes that’s a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
          I know you love your boxing and enjoy the cut and thrust on here and I don't take any of this seriously but I honestly hope one day you can emerge from this self imposed prison of petty nationalism that you inhabit.

The world is a lot more enjoyable once you put those stereotypes aside and try and interact with others, whatever their background or origin as adults do.
          This is an ideal, that many of you should pursue.

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          doesn't matter if he runs things in reality or not. he is your face of power, hell, he is the face of your whole nation. and YOU chose him, its not like some dictator overthrew the government. america sat down and decided on who they wanted to be their representative to the world and that's who you came up with.

the joke is very much on you. not sure if you will ever stop being a joke at this point. you live in an oligarchy, have **** education, **** healthcare, **** police, **** prison system, your fat, arrogant, ignorant of the world and even your own country for that matter, nobody really likes you nor do you like each other, now that moron calls himself your leader, even if he isnt really, its still an embarrassment. one that you chose which makes it worse. and apparently you are too dumb to even realize it. americans should just collectively walk into the ocean..
          They way you speak about Americans, reminds me of how children critique each other on a playground.

"Nobody likes them!!! They are fat and stupid!! They are a joke!!!"

Who will protect your "sovereignty" when another world war breaks out in europe.

Will England be able to defend themselves against the likes of their European counter parts, or another continent's desire for more?

You believe that the "best" governments provide their citizens with life services, instead of allowing their citizens to muster the determination to obtain it themselves?

Why was the European union created in the first place?

Why did they need to unionize their monetary system?

Imagine for a mintue, you having to explain to your forefathers how "progressive" your country has become.

A once imposing empire, having to "play nice" because, it is their only hope for their survival. The true nature of your country was once global dominance. The same bloodline "runs" the very same country.

Do you believe strategies weren't passed down to their children, in order to keep the throne?

England had a vested interest in American Slavery.

Who supplied the finance for the capturing of slaves?

How did they get the resources in order to set John Hawkins (British) off to sell people?

How many "Black" Americans know, how deep British hands were into slave trading?

Why is it important for them to believe it was "All whites"?

What does this do to the unity of America?

How does Europe beneift if America fails?

Do you know how dominoes in a row fall?

America does have a lot of issues historically/presently, but thinking constantly about how those can be improved, is a lot different than continually bashing the problems at hand.

I wish you luck Englishman, as I do for the people of my country...

Side note: they are all ducking each other. I grew up in a place where those who wanted to fight, fought. No money needed, nothing to be gained, other than the pride of saying you won.

The best, want to fight the best.

Ali paid a great price for the way he attacked the sport. Too bad, most of his decorum goes in vain. The sport is now a cash grab. Built on the determination of those who paid the price for true greatness in boxing.
          Last edited by OpticHype; 03-21-2019, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
            They way you speak about Americans, reminds me of how children critique each other on a playground.
            You've quoted my comment so I'm assuming this was directed at me? Would you be able then to provide an example of where I've said anything negative about Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
              You've quoted my comment so I'm assuming this was directed at me? Would you be able then to provide an example of where I've said anything negative about Americans?
              I cannot. Unfortunately, I made an error on not including the statement that was meant for you.

(I have since edited to include it)

You have my sincere apologies. Thank you for correcting my fault.

And most importantly thank you for living a life, that has allows you to see past social ignorance.

Comment

I keep asking FreshBrawler to take an IQ test to prove he's above 85. He keeps ignoring me. He knows he's ******ed like most of the Wilder fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by OpticHype View Post
                  I cannot. Unfortunately, I made an error on not including the statement that was meant for you.

(I have since edited to include it)

You have my sincere apologies. Thank you for correcting my fault.

And most importantly thank you for living a life, that has allows you to see past social ignorance.
                  Many thanks.

For the record my US used to be my home and I don't think the attitudes displayed by a small number of posters here in any way reflect the country I know and the warmth and friendship I encountered there.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Yeah, I get it. But it's very dumb to criticise British fans for starting threads about US boxers, in a thread he started about UK teeth!

It's also dumb for an American to criticise the UK because our free dentistry system isn't helping everyone, when there is no free dentistry at all in the US.
                    Well I mean I see a bunch threads that have fat yanks in the title so I can see why he say the things he says .

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      Big picture or not trump was voted in by the American people. No matter what you believe happens behind the scenes that’s a fact.
                      and bush jr was legitimately voted in by the people of the US too right?!?!? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X