No announcement yet.

BRONER Has MENTAL Breakdown Gay Walmart Mgr Fan Hugged Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    You must want your tender ass cheeks split open or something. For all you guys who are into this homosexual gay thing and believe it's cool then ya'll should go inside and visit these men's prisons because remember there's a lot of butt-fucking going on inside of there. They will split those tender ass cheeks wide open; Especially if you are a white dude. You would never have use for a woman again. You'll get turned out in the first week. You will go in as a tight end and come out as a wide receiver

Comment

Gayness is basically mental illness combined with chronic insecurity and narcissism.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
        is the bible still a thing?
        Unfortunately

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        Lol you really dont know do you. Lol. God bless you my man
        I see you edited one of your previous posts to mention Exodus was about freeing slaves in response to my Exodus 21:20-21 post.

Good job in not addressing my point and trying to spin things.

So how does freeing slaves explain why Yahweh passed laws on how to trade and beat your slaves, down to specifically using a rod to beat them and you can go unpunished if the slave recovers from his or her beating in 1 or 2 days?

EDIT: I should also mention those same slaves that were freed went on to own slaves of their own and have their laws from Yahweh on how to treat their slaves too which are equally as ridiculous. But keep believing the Bible and Yahweh is all good and moral.
        Last edited by Erroid; 03-20-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erroid View Post
          Unfortunately

I see you edited one of your previous posts to mention Exodus was about freeing slaves in response to my Exodus 21:20-21 post.

Good job in not addressing my point and trying to spin things.

So how does freeing slaves explain why Yahweh passed laws on how to trade and beat your slaves, down to specifically using a rod to beat them and you can go unpunished if the slave recovers from his or her beating in 1 or 2 days?
          You're speaking like the bible is a piece of literature. Theres things you dont understand. And that's fine. God bless you. You have your views and I have mine. I dont wish to debate with someone that has no u understanding of the bible. It's pointless and counter productive.

Comment

Broner

My favourite Broner fight so far is the one with Maidana, because the Argentine is the one who put the best ass-whooping on him so far.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Im sure that got you aroused since you kiss your boyfriend every morning. Lil phaggot lol
              You respond like a 12 yr old

Comment

Working...
              X