Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Conor Mcgregor acting like we have forgotten he was punked by Khabib?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Conor Mcgregor acting like we have forgotten he was punked by Khabib?

I didn't watch the video of him giving a speech to those hockey players before the game, but I saw a picture and the hockey players looked amused.

I know he is a professional fighter, but those hockey players would still fucc him up in a fight or with perhaps 3 months of training, the guy is a little midget and those guys are actually fully grown men, as if they are going to sit there and take anything this little midget says seriously.

He walks around like he's still king of the world, but his aura is gone - he is a bit of a joke now. It's not because he lost to Khabib, but HOW he lost. Talked so much chit and then bytched out hardcore and has been in hiding ever since, too scared to even mention Khabib's name.

What a joke. He looks adorable in his 'tree-piece' suit too, like when you dress up a kid to look like an adult.

In conclusion - farts on St Patrick's Day and farts on Mcgregor. Have a nice day.

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
    I didn't watch the video of him giving a speech to those hockey players before the game, but I saw a picture and the hockey players looked amused.

I know he is a professional fighter, but those hockey players would still fucc him up in a fight or with perhaps 3 months of training, the guy is a little midget and those guys are actually fully grown men, as if they are going to sit there and take anything this little midget says seriously.

He walks around like he's still king of the world, but his aura is gone - he is a bit of a joke now. It's not because he lost to Khabib, but HOW he lost. Talked so much chit and then bytched out hardcore and has been in hiding ever since, too scared to even mention Khabib's name.

What a joke. He looks adorable in his 'tree-piece' suit too, like when you dress up a kid to look like an adult.

In conclusion - farts on St Patrick's Day and farts on Mcgregor. Have a nice day.
    if you actually watched the fight with khabib you would know that after the fight he told khabib that he was sorry and that it was just business...

Comment

I think he was an obnoxious hypejob who has been pretty thoroughly exposed at this point but why are people still giving him attention? If he's acting like king of the world, I wouldn't know because I don't go out of my way to watch videos of him. I only see him if he's featured on MMA programming and, with no fights booked, he ain't being featured on any of that right now.

I think people just LOVE to hate certain people and they go out of their way to watch them so they can get their hate fix.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        if you actually watched the fight with khabib you would know that after the fight he told khabib that he was sorry and that it was just business...
        Actually Conor said that during the fight while getting his ass whupped.

Its sickening how Conor walks around and gets celebrated like he won.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

love him or hate him
          He is still the biggest star in mma and the highest paid...

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
            LMAO, man this post is just silly beyond all belief. I mean really, did YOU watch the fight? Because I did, I watched it live. If you watched it, you'd know he 'apologised' (read: begged for mercy) at the end of a round 2 or 3, that's unforgivable as a fighter.

Why apologise when you are losing during the fight? Why not before or after?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              I think he was an obnoxious hypejob who has been pretty thoroughly exposed at this point but why are people still giving him attention? If he's acting like king of the world, I wouldn't know because I don't go out of my way to watch videos of him. I only see him if he's featured on MMA programming and, with no fights booked, he ain't being featured on any of that right now.

I think people just LOVE to hate certain people and they go out of their way to watch them so they can get their hate fix.
              Red - why are you talking about Broner in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post

Lol yep. He said that during the fight, when he saw how serious khabib took all the chit mcgregor said in the build up. Pathetic lol.

McGregor got emasculated that night.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Red - why are you talking about Broner in this thread?
                  Another good example. I also called him a hype job from early on and he's clowned HIMSELF over and over. But, you still see people on NSB bashing him and acting like Broner is going to get "exposed".
                  The guy has been a caricature for a while now and keeps selling the same drama and people keep buying it.
                  Though I never liked him as a fighter or a person, I admire how he's been able to market himself and still sell fight after fight even though he's pretty much irrelevant. That's the marketing power of feeding into people's hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Another good example. I also called him a hype job from early on and he's clowned HIMSELF over and over. But, you still see people on NSB bashing him and acting like Broner is going to get "exposed".
                    The guy has been a caricature for a while now and keeps selling the same drama and people keep buying it.
                    Though I never liked him as a fighter or a person, I admire how he's been able to market himself and still sell fight after fight even though he's pretty much irrelevant. That's the marketing power of feeding into people's hate.
                    How far back did you call out Broner as being not what he seems?

Comment

Working...
                    X