No announcement yet.

i wont sell my soul for 50 million LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Be FAIR...

I think AJ can can make more that $50 Million Total OVERALL and I KNOW Wilder will make more than the Original $15 Million that he agreed Upon until Eddie decided to not include a DATE and was Flaky with a Rematch Clause Both Ways

Regardless of who you want to blame...Won't Matter Once They Fight and THEY WILL FIGHT no matter if Wilder joins, DAZN or stays with Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Shut yo mouth hoe and do as you’re told
      Finally took me off the block list lol sensitive aśs bítch. Go cry some more crackhead before I smack you around again

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        To Be FAIR...

I think AJ can can make more that $50 Million Total OVERALL and I KNOW Wilder will make more than the Original $15 Million that he agreed Upon until Eddie decided to not include a DATE and was Flaky with a Rematch Clause Both Ways

Regardless of who you want to blame...Won't Matter Once They Fight and THEY WILL FIGHT no matter if Wilder joins, DAZN or stays with Showtime
        i notice ur capslock is stuck on shuffle

Comment

Get a girlfriend or something man

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Finally took me off the block list lol sensitive aśs bítch. Go cry some more crackhead before I smack you around again
            tone it down a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              tone it down a little bit
              Nah I don’t tone down when someone comes at me son. Mind your business and stay in your place little boy.

Comment

Nah I don’t tone down when someone comes at me son. Mind your business and stay in your place little boy.
                woah woah woah whats happening im intimidated

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                  i notice ur capslock is stuck on shuffle

Comment

Wtf are you talking about I never had you on block 😂😂 I don’t have anyone on block and trust me I’ve seen some idiots on this forum, incl your racist ass.

Smack what exactly? I’d rape you and hide it Michael Jackson style.

Comment

Does your husband allow you to speak to people like this in public?

Comment

Working...
                      X