Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller: Joshua Doesn't KO His Opponents, Stops Them When Tired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Joshua isnt a huge one punch guy, but he is an excellent finisher. That is just a dangerous imo. He doesnt need to wobble you that badly for him to flip the table on a fight and finish it.

Povetkin was probably the best example of that.
    Right. I agree with exactly how u put it. To ad my 2c He may not be as comfortable early but he settles in as things progress. That shows that he figures things out in there. He doesn’t shoot his wad then deteriorate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      Boring decision. AJ will not take many chances early, seeking to control distance with the jab. If the jab is dominant, Miller won't engage fully and will look to survive or trick AJ into getting reckless. The result, a boring yet dominant win by AJ.
      do you fancy a wager?

Joshua will seek and destroy. Miller is a lot of things but proud and game I will credit him with. Pride shouldn’t allow him to just survive he will be attempting to take Aj’s head off and vice versa. How much do you want to bet? Which will determine to me you truly believe what you are saying. Let’s start cashing these thought processes of yours

https://youtu.be/FFrag8ll85w

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Charles Martin always was a bum, and always will be.

The only person that talked him up was AJ/Eddie hearn to trying and give value to the belt they bought off him.
        I don’t think I have ever heard a manager or promoter ridicule a fighters chances once the fight is locked in.

Take notice, Wilder will fight Brezeale next. However , even though AJ knocked out Brezeale listen to how admirably Brezeale will be talked about as a distinguished fighter. Enjoy your legacy fight I’m off to the hairdressers to get a perm. You Americans always trying to deceive.

https://youtu.be/GU6Q4uM6Bnk

And then with all that on his head has the nerve to pull a strap out on someone. Trust me and I’m directing this at all Nsb posters that are on the same programme I’m coming to the states Jun1st you ever try a stunt like that I’m picking you up and dropping you on your neck.

Getting robbed by a man with hair weave or a Wilder fan. ..... not on my watch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I don’t think I have ever heard a manager or promoter ridicule a fighters chances once the fight is locked in.

Take notice, Wilder will fight Brezeale next. However , even though AJ knocked out Brezeale listen to how admirably Brezeale will be talked about as a distinguished fighter. Enjoy your legacy fight I’m off to the hairdressers to get a perm. You Americans always trying to deceive.

https://youtu.be/GU6Q4uM6Bnk

And then with all that on his head has the nerve to pull a strap out on someone. Trust me and I’m directing this at all Nsb posters that are on the same programme I’m coming to the states Jun1st you ever try a stunt like that I’m picking you up and dropping you on your neck.

Getting robbed by a man with hair weave or a Wilder fan. ..... not on my watch lol
          Brezeale is a slow boxing bag on legs. Which is exactly why Eddie picked him for AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            A fat tomato can who gasses is telling us that Joshua stops fat tomato cans when they gas. No ****. Hence, why the Bodybuilder ducked Fury who would give him the boxing lesson of his life.
            By 'Bodybuilder' you mean Joshua?

When did Joshua ever duck Fury??? Seriously, when has that ever been a thing?

Fury spent the last 3+ years out of the game, fighting two BS exhibitions and then beat Wilder. When in that has there ever been any talk of Joshua ducking Fury?

The only noise about Joshua/Fury was an offer from Hearn that Fury and Warren turned down!

I rate Fury but what you said was just utter nonsense.

Comment

Brezeale is a slow boxing bag on legs. Which is exactly why Eddie picked him for AJ.
              I think that says more about the WBC than Hearn.

Comment

In his 16 th fight and is the reason Wilder will fight him in his 41st fight after already been exposed by Joshua who was a relative novice. You forgot to add that but I’m sure you already know that

Comment

In his 16 th fight and is the reason Wilder will fight him in his 41st fight after already been exposed by Joshua who was a relative novice. You forgot to add that but I’m sure you already know that
                  Wilder will fight him because he is his mandatory.

Comment

do you fancy a wager?

Joshua will seek and destroy. Miller is a lot of things but proud and game I will credit him with. Pride shouldn’t allow him to just survive he will be attempting to take Aj’s head off and vice versa. How much do you want to bet? Which will determine to me you truly believe what you are saying. Let’s start cashing these thought processes of yours

https://youtu.be/FFrag8ll85w
                    Not the betting type. I have no issue with a different result for the fight...hope I'm surprised afterwards tbh. Just don't think I will be.

Comment

Miller better backs this trash talking up come fight night else its going to be a long long night

Comment

Working...
                      X