Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever bought a PPV boxing event in advance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever bought a PPV boxing event in advance?

If so, how advance, one week before the fight, a day, an hour?
    What say you?

Why is this relevant?

Are u looking to buy one in advanced and want to know how it works?

Comment

Just 2. Pacquiao mayweather qnd Cotto margarito 2.

Before that I was still living with my parents lol or I probably would have pre ordered pacquiao cotto and pacquiao de la hoya too.

Comment

No never...I've done research on where/how to buy ahead of time though, to make sure I can buy it the night of though

Comment

I pre ordered pacquiao mayweather like a month in advance because there was a promo.

Comment

pretty much every time actually. I buy the PPV as soon as I can if I know I want it.

Comment

Ive always ordered in advance to avoid last minute hiccups. And the last PPV I ordered was James toney-Holyfield I believe..

Comment

So most people order PPV at the last minute.
                I see.

Comment

Other than Floyd/Manny I usually purchase the PPV right before it comes on. Most probably do this because there could be an injury which changes the main event.

Also, with major fights someone might have a party and you decide to go out to watch.

Comment

As soon as it is up on the DirecTV site, I will order it. Usually a little less than two weeks out is the norm.

Comment

Working...
                    X