Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN BREAKING NEWS: CANELO-CHAVEZ JR for MAY 6!! Waiting for JR to ACCEPT!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props to Canelo for moving up! GGG needs to grow some balls and do the same

Comment

golovkin will get old. eventually...

Comment

negotiations are between 164 and 165 pounds,
        Chavez struggles to get to 168 and had for years. I can't believe they want him to drain to 164. Especially when two months ago 160 was too big for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
          Props to Canelo for moving up! GGG needs to grow some balls and do the same
          Exactly. Triple Flop only wants to fight small men like Pacquiao and Floyd. When someone pulls his card, he goes into hiding back you Russia.

**** Triple Flop. Chavez Jr is a real man.

Comment

Lets not act like anyone bought the "155" thing to begin with. This wouldn't be that surprising of a fight.

Comment

Jr weighed in at 167.8 for his Sat fight and they could probably negotiate a weight he could make...what's the difference he doesn't have a chance at any weight against any decent fighter so why should Canelo care? Shame on Canelo for trying to cash in on this bum while ducking GGG at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                says who ? that fight would do good numbers and i cant wait if it happens so canelo can massacre jr...
                Still remember when the fight was going to be made years ago.

Comment

if junior takes this fight seriously, i would pick him to beat cvntnelo

Comment

Working...
                  X