Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Rips Canelo: I'm Boring? I Guess Fielding Was Exciting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    This dude really just compared his oponents to Canelos oponents
    He beat sulecki but he’s acting like he like he beat Jacobs

Comment

Andrade needs to stfu because if he’s trying to criticize canelo then every other fighters must be worth ****tt

Comment

You forgot to mention, Andrade beats every 160lber on the planet.

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        When even HWs throw and land more punches, you know you're boring. And Andrade's statistics in Sulecki "fight" was all in single digits.
        Andrade is the same as Lawrence Okolie. They are both scared to get hit. That's why they "fight" the way they do. Boxing is just not for them. Maybe modeling?

Comment

OK, well, thank you for that... even though it made absolutely no fu#king scene. Now go sit in the corner.
          Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Andrade needs to stfu because if he’s trying to criticize canelo then every other fighters must be worth ****tt
          Last edited by factsarenice; 12-17-2019, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
            He beat sulecki but he’s acting like he like he beat Jacobs
            With the exception of Jacobs, Sulecki is better than anyone Canelo fought at 160 with out a re-hydration clause and steroids.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 12-17-2019, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Haters can say what they want but the fact remains that Andrade is extremely boring and has fought absolutely no one.
              The biggest names on Andrade's resume are Jr Middleweight Vanes Martirosyan and some guy called Maciej Sulecki (both boring decision wins).
              Beat someone decent like Charlo or Jacobs, then you can mouth off about being avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                There is no question that he would beat Jacobs.
                Andrade needs to convincingly beat a Jacobs/Charlo before he can ask (politely) for a fight with Canelo.
                Fighting bums in boring fights ain't gonna do it no matter how much he whines about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  LMAO. A lot of you guys are some dumb’mufukas doe!

Canelo LITERALLY got 3 Division options and you Canelo Haters whom aren’t even Andrade fans want a fight at 160. This is the same Andrade that said I’ll go up to fight BJs for his 168 title.

Guess what!!! Canelo is going to fight BJS for his title!! Reynoso’s on record said they had Beterbiev on their radar before Kovalev. Whether it’s real, it’s all recorded from them. Canelo went to 175! Andrade still at 160.... he and Jermall Charlo are huge for 160...

Canelo is scouting 168. Isn’t that what all the Canelo haters were crying about “oh BjS or Smith or Plant will give him problems...”

Truth is with Mikey Garcia riding a new Royce, all these elites wants that high-life too. It’s rather practical to just call out Canelo while fans don’t get a clue...

First off, relax with the name calling. You don't know me. Second, what does any of the nonsense you posted have to do with both Canelo and Andrade being champs at 154 and 160 and Canelo fighting around him. Now they're on the same network and still no fight.

I'm not some grown ass cheerleader of any fighter, but I do know that they have never fought and it doesn't add up to me. Also, I like both fighters so I'm not trying to knock Canelo, it's an observation.

Comment

If Lara had a longer reach and a better jab and enough power to hurt Canelo he would be Andrade. Styles make fights and Reynoso knows God Dam well that Andrade is a massive risk and a probable loss.

One more thing, Reynoso even considering Beteriev is laughable. Kovelev DUCKED Beterbiev for a reason. Nobody in their right Fu#king mind is stupid enough to believe Canelo has any intention of getting his skull fractured fighting Beterbiev. The Nail would beat Canelo easy...that's not hate, thats keeping it the realm of reality.

Lastly, if you watched BJS without the PEDS you'd know he sucked.

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    LMAO. A lot of you guys are some dumb’mufukas doe!

Canelo LITERALLY got 3 Division options and you Canelo Haters whom aren’t even Andrade fans want a fight at 160. This is the same Andrade that said I’ll go up to fight BJs for his 168 title.

Guess what!!! Canelo is going to fight BJS for his title!! Reynoso’s on record said they had Beterbiev on their radar before Kovalev. Whether it’s real, it’s all recorded from them. Canelo went to 175! Andrade still at 160.... he and Jermall Charlo are huge for 160...

Canelo is scouting 168. Isn’t that what all the Canelo haters were crying about “oh BjS or Smith or Plant will give him problems...”

Truth is with Mikey Garcia riding a new Royce, all these elites wants that high-life too. It’s rather practical to just call out Canelo while fans don’t get a clue...
                    Last edited by factsarenice; 12-17-2019, 03:57 AM.

Comment

It's because Andrade is a boring fighter. He doesn't like to trade or exchange punches for fear of getting hurt. Besides, you are not going to defeat Canelo on all three of the official judges scorecards anyhow without throwing punches, running and attempting to outbox him.

Comment

Working...
                      X