Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Horn Warn Thurman: Shut Mouth or Suffer Pacquiao's Fate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if Corcoran beats horn lol then the ww division would be in a mess

Comment

I look forward to seeing Horn's 15 minutes of fame come crashing down when he faces the top guys.

Comment

The Truth hurts huh lol Jeff Horn is irrelevant. Besides the promoter is talking big because he knows Horn is guaranteed a fight with Pac or Crawford already. Bob Arum isn't losing that wbo belt!! I will admit that was decent trash talking by the promoter.

Comment

So shut up or get robbed? There’s few guys I actually dislike in boxing and legitimately want to see lose. Horn is one of them.

Comment

Just yapping but will have his belt ripped off his unconscious body once Crawford gets a hold of him!

Would be great for Bud to take him out like last nites trash in Australia too!

How cool would that be if Crawford have two bases of having a turn out crowd!

One in Omaha and the other in Australia!

Comment

Team Horn will fight any of the top guys.....as long as the bout's in Australia !! Heck, even Anthony Joshua talks about fighting in other countries. Team Horn won't leave Australia, so after this first defense we'll see what happens. Top Rank will supply Horn with other school teachers to keep the title safe and in house for as long as possible.

Comment

Lonergan wildin' but he's right about Thurman. Been talking a lot for man who hasn't done **** in a while.. Caught hands from Porter and got a gift. Boxed cautiously against Danny, look scared. zzzzzzzzzzzz... Get those dubs, I respect that but stfu a lil bit.

Comment

horn would probably beat thurman. hes weak

Comment

Horn's defence against Corcoran trumps Brook v dan and bizier!

Man ducked Bradley Skeete for f**k sake!

Comment

Horn stops both Thurman and Spence with his stinger.

Comment

Working...
                      X