No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia Goes Off On Ellerbe "**** that P*ssy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Garcia Goes Off On Ellerbe "**** that P*ssy"

lol@"on top of his purse" - we gotta be honest, Mayweather knew how to work the game in his favour and **** Ellerbe

Comment

'fuk him right in the nostril'

Comment

shiiets heating up!!

Comment

Ellerbe is actually gay and that's the only reason why Robert is acting tough.

Comment

Was that old sh^t or was he mad about some new sh^t? I'm not getting it. Garcia seems like a reasonable mfer most of the time. Why he bringing up something from a couple years back? This can't be the first time he's ran into Ellerbe? Ellerbe had to try to throw salt in the wound or do or say something or thats a random as f#ck outburst by Garcia.

Comment

He is still stuck in 2014

Comment

confrontation video???

Comment

yeah I seen Robert say something to him on stage Ellerbe didn't look happy about it! Might seem Petty but I kinda understand why Robert feel that way

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Was that old sh^t or was he mad about some new sh^t? I'm not getting it. Garcia seems like a reasonable mfer most of the time. Why he bringing up something from a couple years back? This can't be the first time he's ran into Ellerbe? Ellerbe had to try to throw salt in the wound or do or say something or thats a random as f#ck outburst by Garcia.
                    Robert saw that ellerbe been talking **** about him in videos and even mentions robert garcias name saying hes a cheater from the whole maidana floyd glove gate. So when he went on stage he tried shaking roberts hand today during weigh in n robert said told him no and keot walking. Then when mikey was gonna talk after weigh in interview u can see ellerbe says ***** ass to robert n robert goes off on ellebes gay ass

Comment

Working...
                    X