Chino's Brother, Fabian Maidana, keeps winning brutal KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    You didn't predict schit, liar

Now continue on telling us how Fabian will be the next Harry Greb while hating on Andre Ward
    Andre " Son of Kov" Ward is a good fighter. he showed tremendous heart.

Comment

haven't watched him yet but i've heard about him and damn have i been hoping for another maidana to come back and ressurect my boy marcos maidanas name!

Comment

I wish this whole place would put this f@g Chocha Vagina on their ignore list so he can't reply to **** around here.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          haven't watched him yet but i've heard about him and damn have i been hoping for another maidana to come back and ressurect my boy marcos maidanas name!
          and you won't even have to change your username lol

Comment

Plus he is patient which is a good sign like he was against that son of a famous fighter recently.

Comment

Hearing you guys talk about Maidana, you'd think he was Harry Greb... You would never know that he got his ass beat by Devon Alexander.

Now we get to hear about his brother who's the second coming

The kid will be chewed up and spit out... Then I'll come back and bump this thread for the ignoramus's
              Hardly an ass beating, it was a clinch-fest initiated by Devon. Here's the thing about that fight, Maidana was coming up from 140 and his body hadn't adjusted properly to 147 yet, that's why he lost that one.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                Hardly an ass beating, it was a clinch-fest initiated by Devon. Here's the thing about that fight, Maidana was coming up from 140 and his body hadn't adjusted properly to 147 yet, that's why he lost that one.
                It was also Alexander's first fight at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  That's true but every fighter's body is different, Alexander looked good and in shape while Maidana looked slow and fat.

Comment

Learned it from you *******s
                    bruh why you soo gay you hating on another mans future that you dont even know, who would take your head off at the end of the day

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      You're reasonable. Should we ignore the 85+ clinches?

Comment

Working...
                      X