Norris by UD/MD/SD 15 23.81%
PBF by KO/TKO 3 4.76%
PBF by UD/MD/SD 31 49.21%
Draw 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2016, 02:07 AM #1
chuzando a tu vieja

Quoted: 4018 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,787,635,381,549,131,776.00
Total Points: 6,787,635,381,552,476,160.00
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D 
Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 
Question "Terrible" Terry Norris vs PBF aka Money May @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-20-2016, 02:45 AM #2
The Devil's Double

Quoted: 1153 Post(s)
Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,855,016,494,589.92
Total Points: 57,520,571,283,530.73
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ Youn can pretend it's Floyd and you're Bieber - Freedom. You can pretend it's Floyd and put it in your mouth - Freedom. 
You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can fantasize it's Floyd sodomizing you - Freedom. You can pretend the apple is the head of Floyd's penis - Freedom. For your childish worship of Floyd - Freedom. Hands down the most devoted Floyd slurper on here. Use this to help you get off to your one true love,  Floyd Mayweather. - Hype Job 

Floyd is clearly a more intelligent boxer than Norris was but Norris had a style which was rough and tough which could spell trouble for Floyd.

Norris could punch with both hands and was very tenacious in his attack. He also had an excellent jab. Where Norris was at fault was his defense and his chin. Norris had very poor defense which caused him to get ko'd several times in his career. But since Floyd doesn't have the biggest punch I think Norris could withstand an attack from PBF.

This fight goes to decision. I think Floyd pulls out a hard earned UD.
Johnwoo8686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 02:48 AM #3
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6272 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,900,372,638,832.55
Total Points: 100,001,000,163,000,469,946,368.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

may isnt stopping anyone above ww and no one is stopping may under 160. so that means a guy has to outbox may. terry isnt the one to do it.
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 03:22 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,115,202,714,757,637,341,184.00
Total Points: 16,115,202,714,767,636,561,920.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 

I voted Mayweather by KO. Mayweather always studies his opponent and takes advantage of any weakness he can exploit. Norris was a good all around fighter with a weak chin and a leaky defense. Mayweather didn't go for the KO that much in his late years as a pro. Mayweather always has that sharp, accurate and very fast straight right. He would use that punch overtime to KO Norris who was once knocked down with a left jab.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 04:40 AM #5
!! Shown

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 750,373,326,050,718.25
Total Points: 750,436,730,026,706.38
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = &lt;3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites&gt; Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power No Message - whoelsebutjames 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
Floyd is clearly a more intelligent boxer than Norris was but Norris had a style which was rough and tough which could spell trouble for Floyd.

Norris could punch with both hands and was very tenacious in his attack. He also had an excellent jab. Where Norris was at fault was his defense and his chin. Norris had very poor defense which caused him to get ko'd several times in his career. But since Floyd doesn't have the biggest punch I think Norris could withstand an attack from PBF.

I think you misunderstand Terry being a mean dirty fouling fighter with Terry having a rough style. Terry was a very very polished fighter in every facet of his game. He had speed, movement, balance, power, and combination punching.

Anyone that thinks Floyd would have a chance is just Crazy. There is a difference between being a great fighter that is filled out to your max weight at 147 and can do catchweights against green guys at 152 and fighting an ATG natural 154lber who is just as fast as Floyd (at 154 terry is probably faster), hits much harder than Floyd, has feet just as good as Floyds were at lighter weights...

There is an old saying that a great big man beats a great little man.

This is a prime example.

Terry Norris is for some unfortunate reasons one of the great technicians of the 90's who's greatness has been largely forgotten much like Michael Nunn. Probably because he fought on after he was badly faded, and got flattened by Julian Jackson.

Terry Norris was a beast... and mean... really mean...

Floyd at 154 pot shotted and ran. Terry at 154 threw something out and if you threw something back, he was coming after you with 3 or 4 in return, closing the distance with his feet if you ran.

He really was a great fighter. Bad bad matchup for Floyd at 154.

If we were talking p4p matchup at their best weights Id give Floyd the win. But at 154... that crazy talk.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
!! Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 04:57 AM #6
!! Shown

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 750,373,326,050,718.25
Total Points: 750,436,730,026,706.38
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = &lt;3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites&gt; Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power No Message - whoelsebutjames 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

Terry's defense wasn't bad. He got stopped by Julian Jackson. Who if Floyd got hit by Jackson with any of the clean shots Maidana hit him with, would have been out cold as well.

And another really good puncher in Simon Browne who he avenged his loss to decisively.

People seem to forget that during his prime Norris was being talked about as the #1 p4p fighter along side Whitaker Chavez and Nunn, and was fighting 4-5 times a year.
!! Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:32 AM #7
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 6272 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,900,372,638,832.55
Total Points: 100,001,000,163,000,469,946,368.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
that hi-lite clip is suspect. any boxers in there ?!?!? that werent shot to shlt ?!?! may wouldnt attack terry unless he hurt terry (which isnt impossible). terry would feed himself to a superior boxer.

easy ud. 9-3/8-4
Elroy The Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:33 AM #8
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 3086 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 164,645,128,596,947,107,840.00
Total Points: 164,646,157,817,063,538,688.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
I think you misunderstand Terry being a mean dirty fouling fighter with Terry having a rough style. Terry was a very very polished fighter in every facet of his game. He had speed, movement, balance, power, and combination punching.

Anyone that thinks Floyd would have a chance is just Crazy. There is a difference between being a great fighter that is filled out to your max weight at 147 and can do catchweights against green guys at 152 and fighting an ATG natural 154lber who is just as fast as Floyd (at 154 terry is probably faster), hits much harder than Floyd, has feet just as good as Floyds were at lighter weights...

There is an old saying that a great big man beats a great little man.

This is a prime example.

Terry Norris is for some unfortunate reasons one of the great technicians of the 90's who's greatness has been largely forgotten much like Michael Nunn. Probably because he fought on after he was badly faded, and got flattened by Julian Jackson.

Terry Norris was a beast... and mean... really mean...

Floyd at 154 pot shotted and ran. Terry at 154 threw something out and if you threw something back, he was coming after you with 3 or 4 in return, closing the distance with his feet if you ran.

He really was a great fighter. Bad bad matchup for Floyd at 154.

If we were talking p4p matchup at their best weights Id give Floyd the win. But at 154... that crazy talk.

That would make sense if Terry Norris was a great fighter.
IronDanHamza is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:42 AM #9
All time great

Quoted: 5568 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,001,592,101,200,461,824.00
for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas 
hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ 
Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas 

norris ko'd leonard so floyd has no chance
daggum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 10:43 AM #10
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4516 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,524,544.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Norris is just so much stronger and harder hitting, plus he is taller and probably has a longer reach. Let's not forget, he had particularly quick hands and feet, very unlike a number of punchers around today.

If Maidana and Castillo and Oscar and even Pacquiao can catch Floyd, with varying degrees of success of course, then what happens if Norris catches him?

Mayweather would have to go to war and for the first time, get aggressive against someone who was genuinely bigger and stronger. I'm not sure if I'd be willing to bet on that.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
check hooks, daggum, irondanhamza, jas, jrosales13, larryx, new england, pac-boy, puga, stax on deck, team vitaminas, the weebler i

User Tag List
BattlingNelson, Elroy The Great, Elroy1, IronDanHamza, larryxxx., New England, poet, Rockin', STAX ON DECK, The Big Dunn