No announcement yet.

David Haye Decision in 10 Days.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    Haye doesn't want to stay active, that's the problem. And he's not a very good fighter, he's fast and has heavy hands, that's about it. He's pretty limited skill-wise.
    What other fighter in the HW division has equal skill set to Haye? The only one I can think that even comes close is Wlad, but he only throws the 1-2 and occassional left hook. Haye is by far the most skilled fighter.

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    Haye is the best HW not named Klitschko.. It's OK to not like the guy because he is a jerk.. But don't let that cloud your objectivity when it comes to boxing.
    Exactly.

Comment

It's obvious he's going to return. He's been planning it since he got his license back. He can probably get another big domestic fight, probably against Fury.

Comment

A rematch is logical if Haye whips up serious interest by creating big news with big wins.I still retain belief the Haye VK fight happens,Vitali was name dropping a lot,a Ukrainian poll shows that the majority would like it back home,Haye surely won't mind travelling to the Ukraine for an undeserved fight.But although I've said it before I'll repeat it,Vitali does not need this 'defining' fight Haye bangs on about,I don't see Haye as a 'defining' fight,what has he done with his career to justify a tag like that,he defined himself a moron,by talking the talk,and refusing to walk the walk. I'd personally like some closure with this man Haye,he's made a career from Klitschko success.I tire of his noise,VK doesn't need a defining fight,he's had a defining career.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
          It's obvious he's going to return. He's been planning it since he got his license back. He can probably get another big domestic fight, probably against Fury.
          A three fight plan so to speak ? A bum,Fury then Vitali or Wladimir.
          I'd be happy with that,Vitali whether he retires or not has nothing to fear from Haye,what's Haye gonna use his overarm right all fight ? Vitali beat a guy called Chisora employing those tactics with ease,and he only had one arm haha.

Comment

Just 9 more days to go until the Saviour of the Heavyweight division is back......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 'StellarCareer' View Post
              A three fight plan so to speak ? A bum,Fury then Vitali or Wladimir.
              I'd be happy with that,Vitali whether he retires or not has nothing to fear from Haye,what's Haye gonna use his overarm right all fight ? Vitali beat a guy called Chisora employing those tactics with ease,and he only had one arm haha.
              I believe he'll be contracted to Sky, so I doubt they would televise him fighting some bum; they've learnt their lesson after the Harrison debacle.

Saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if Manuel Charr was given a shot, or perhaps Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Yeah it's time to put the acting career on hold and bring some excitement into the heavyweight division!
                I think that's the reason he is coming back. His 'Acting' career just hasn't taken off. I view david haye as a fighter who doesn't like to fight. If there was any chance he could earn a decent living off Acting he would. Since Im a celeb he hasn't been on tv what so ever and I think he realizes he needs a few more fights to give him more of a nest egg to live on. This is a guy who lives a jet set lifestyle and in his career hasn't fought all that often. maybe twice in 2 years?

Comment

It's either Povetkin or Adamek.

Comment

I wouldn't rule out Hellenius as the opponent. Booth was there last night and saw a guy who's still highly rated struggle to impress against another journeyman pro come sparring partner. A fight against Pov or Pulev is way more risky than current Hellenius who looks made to measure.

Comment

There is no doubt he will bring some attention to the HW division again, he just needs to fight more regularly and seriously work on his wind as his stamina is terrible. (Just rewatch the Chisora fight to see how he was gasping)

If he comes back with purpose, fights twice a year and is ready for 12 round fights, he really could be a good thing for boxing, but until then, i'm fed up with all the false starts & promises. It's time to deliver or go home

Comment

Working...
                      X