Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think mayweather could have handled pacquiao's pressure?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you match prime Floyd and prime Pac, Floyd would've whipped Pac's ass. Lesser men than Floyd have not only beaten Pac, but knocked his ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      triangle theory at it's finest....jmm and floyd fight nothing alike and jmm had plenty of experince with pac ...
      I don't believe in triangles theories. It's not a triangles theory if 2 of the guys can fight similar. The truth is Floyd can fight pac just like JMM did but be better at it. JMM is a pure boxer like Floyd. By far the purest that pac has fought so that's what I'm going by. If the pure boxer in JMM gave him those problems then the best pure boxer in the game is going to give him even more

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
        Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

triangle theory at it's finest....jmm and floyd fight nothing alike and jmm had plenty of experince with pac ...

I don't believe in triangles theories. It's not a triangles theory if 2 of the guys can fight similar. The truth is Floyd can fight pac just like JMM did but be better at it. JMM is a pure boxer like Floyd. By far the purest that pac has fought so that's what I'm going by. If the pure boxer in JMM gave him those problems then the best pure boxer in the game is going to give him even more
        dude Floyd is not marquez. Floyd is Floyd.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          How can you say floyd has a better chin when his entire style is being a pure boxer? That's not a good style to judge a fighter chin because it's all about defense.

Marquez couldn't defend against pacquiao's power, how do you know mayweather can?

Nobody has ever gotten away from pacquiao's power, even when he lost

If you fight pacquiao, you're going to get hurt. That's guaranteed.
          Floyd has had 43 fights. I don't care how good his d is, if you've had that many fights then your chin has been tested. How cab u say JMM didn't handle his power? He's fought pac 4 times and hasn't been stopped yet. Only time he's even come close was the very 1st round of the whole series. Infact since that round pac has been down mire in the last 40 plus rounds then JMM has. U could easily argue that if someone were to get hurt then it would mire likely be pac

Comment

dude Floyd is not marquez. Floyd is Floyd.

And the funny thing is that u think that's a good thing for pac

Comment

Ortiz WAS headbutting Berto lol weren't you watching

And his style, like pacquiao is to sacrifice defense for offense, except Ortiz is weak as hell.. berto wasn't landing as consistantly or as cleanly on ortiz as mayweather .

Edit: sorry if the original post didn't make sense lol.. typing on a cell phone is a *****
              even if ortiz butted berto it was nothing like he hit floyd with,ortiz didn't flying headbutt maidana or even peterson.

all 3 guys gave ortiz hell and he didn't do what he did to floyd.only thing i saw was ortiz getting busted up and laughed at in that fight.

so in my opinion that's a bad comparison if you actually think pac would win against floyd.ortiz isn't even a real left hander like pac ,the corley vs mayweather fight is a better comparison corley landed some bombs in that fight.

Comment

Ortiz didn't have time to headbutt Mariana lol, he had maidana's right hand to get through lol

Comment

I gotta watch the Peterson fight

Comment

if pacquiao fought Ortiz, he would make him quit like noone has ever quit before.

Comment

I gotta watch the Peterson fight

When? Tomorrow or another fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X