Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be serious.. Alexander and Guerrero are both **** fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how Roberts chin handles his weight shift up but I know his work rate will be a pain in the butt for Floyd! However Floyd will have an opponent that will be right in front of him and older legs will appreciate that! I have to admit not seeing Devon, I took a peak at his record and the only thing that stands out is he has 2 bouts at 47! For the welter champ to defend against a 2 bout welter isn't that appealing. Then again I guess Robert doesn't offer any change from that scenerio either!
    Its a shame Floyd won't go to 54 were theres decent competition, its like he wants the lesser challenge!!! I guess challenging himself is long gone! Ray

Comment

Guerrero's been fighting prime welters and doing so aggressively.

after a solid, competent showing against a fellow jr. welter moving up in Maidana, Devon's last outing was an ancient guy in Randall and he fought very negatively and meekly.

that's why Guerrero is perceived to be an acceptable opponent while Devon isn't. Guerrero's been fighting these prime welters and it's believed that he will at least give a fight to Floyd.

Comment

I wasn't gonna pay for Mayweather/Guerro either, but atleast Robert would have made it exciting. What did Alexander do to deserve this fight, coming off a boring ass fight with Bailey???? Are you kidding me. How do you go from coming off a fight with "I only throw 5 punches per fight but one of those might knock you out" Bailey, then supposed to fight Kell Brook a virtual unknown in the US, to fighting Mayweather for millions???!!? All he's gonna do is grunt and clinch his way through a 12 round fight and then kiss and hug Mayweather for the opportunity to share the same ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          Guerrero, Danny Garcia, Bradley, Matthysse anybody but Alexander lol he sucks

He got whoop already by Matthysse, Bradley, Koltenik lol
          not to mention he's ****ing boring....

Comment

Wow, so proven fighters like the Ghost & Alexander as crap fights, but somehow ginger is on the top of ts's list for acceptable fights?? Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Both of them hold no advantage over Floyd.. at all.. and no big punching power to speak of. I wont be surprised if Danny Garcia is thrown in the mix as potential opponent soon too.

Acceptable fights:

Canelo
              Martinez
              Trout
              Matthysse (that's a stretch, but he has big power edge)
              Please stop with this trash. Neither canelo nor matthyse are better fights than Guerrero. Stop this trash. And the Martinez fight is simply impossible rite now.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Please stop with this trash. Neither canelo nor matthyse are better fights than Guerrero. Stop this trash. And the Martinez fight is simply impossible rite now.
                Guerrero is a BUM. Only Guerrero fan boys, or Flowmos are cool with that fight.

Did you guys see his fight with Aydin!? Who the **** is Aydin!? Did you see that sloppy ass mess with Berto!?

Even the HBO commentators were saying, Aydin might not be an elite WW, but he's a good measuring stick for a JWW moving up to WW. WTF!!

Comment

I beg Flowmos to stop using 1+2=3 tactics. Use critical thinking, and logic. You act like we don't have eyes. According to the eye test, Guerrero and Alexander are some BUMS. BUMS, BUMS, BUMS. **** out my face with that "he's legit" bull ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Wow, so proven fighters like the Ghost & Alexander as crap fights, but somehow ginger is on the top of ts's list for acceptable fights?? Weird.
                    yeah, i don't know how Canelo is getting away with what he's getting away with by not legitimizing himself against actual 154lb contenders. he's a joke.
                    Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-06-2013, 02:04 PM.

Comment

No doubt! big money and challenge are in 154 where he just fought in last fight! Looks like flowmos now forgot that floyd just fought at 154! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X