• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
    How big is the stadium?
    Wiki says 23k capacity

Comment

Aunque Bob Arum la quiera no aceptaremos a @Brandon_Rios1 porque no tiene seriedad (por no dar el peso): Beltrán

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
        Aunque Bob Arum la quiera no aceptaremos a @Brandon_Rios1 porque no tiene seriedad (por no dar el peso): Beltrán
        yeah I honestly don't see the fight happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post

Great pics bro, I wish I would have gone!

Comment

The fans really wanted a knock out, although Marquez boxed beautifully most of the fight, the guy gave him some fits. Not sure why they didn't just find some face first brawler as an opponent so Marquez could have t'd off on and counter punched to death.

Comment

the commentators said there was 40k if I remember correctly

Comment

Last edited by $coinblatt$; 04-15-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  the commentators said there was 40k if I remember correctly
                  40k... in a stadium built with a 23k capacity?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    Uhhhh, let's be honest: If Fedchenko somehow managed to outbox JMM, he would've been robbed too.

You go for the KO like Orlando Salido or you risk being robbed. It's been part of the sport since the beginning of time.
                    why should only 1 of the fighters be allowed to win by decision?

this robberies are ok as long as it's in favor of the A-side fighter mentality that alot of you have on here is ****ing ******ed.

so if salido didn't knock lopez out and lopez won the decision that would have been ok with you even though salido was kicking the dogsh;t out of lopez??

do you have to say stuff like that so you don't look like a hypocrite since your boy chavez has had gift decisions?

maybe only fighters with 75% or higher KO ratios should be shown on tv or even licensed period.

maybe they should just get rid of rounds altogether and fight until someone can't continue

Comment

Yeah he filled the entire Arena México. Marquez wants Pacquiao to fight in México, but in the Azteca Stadium, and I'm pretty sure that right now Marquez could get 100K people in there for that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X