Chavez Jr. arrested for drunk driving Jan 22nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn Close
    I was also told yesterday by someone in Chavez camp he lost 8 pounds in last 2 days to make weight.

Oh Vaca Jr....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Dang... 175?
      means nothing, he was obviously fairly well, ahem, 'hydrated' and was most likely fully clothed- police don't tend to do weigh ins like boxing commissions do...

Comment

This is exactly why Chavez Jr. will never ammount to anything, no discipline. Such a waste because he does have some talent and fighters would kill to just be given the following he has.

He is and always will be a two-bit chump~

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn Close
          I was also told yesterday by someone in Chavez camp he lost 8 pounds in last 2 days to make weight.
          Well yeah, that's a lot of weight but most of it is water ... While playing a soccer match of two 30 minutes halves, I used to lose around 4 - 5 pounds of water but of course I was really weak after the match.

Now saying that, I still believe that 8 pounds is a lot of weight, especially since he was around 175 a few days before the fight, so it could have a detrimental effect on his stamina and his performance against Rubio. GO RUBIO!
          Last edited by vacon04; 02-04-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            Well yeah, that's a lot of weight but most of it is water ... While playing a soccer match of two 30 minutes halves, I used to lost around 4 - 5 pounds of water but of course I was really weak after the match.

Now saying that, I still believe that 8 pounds is a lot of weight, especially since he was around 175 a few days before the fight, so it could have a detrimental effect on his stamina and his performance against Rubio. GO RUBIO!
            It's weird that all these little facts about Chavez are coming up now.

Setting up some massive excuses perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              Now a Pavlik fight makes even more sense.
              They could do a drinking contest or drinking games

Comment

lmfao.this guy will get knocked out very soon............drinking during training camp??really??

Comment

cant wait for the fight tonite!!!!!

Comment

thats 15 pounds in 12 days..........

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
                      They could do a drinking contest or drinking games
                      Pavlik would drink him under the table then ride a 4 wheeler into a stop sign.....and run to the liquor store and hide

Comment

Working...
                      X