Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll wait till the demo comes out on the PS store.

Comment

i nutted all over the keyboard when i saw the preview

it can't be real

Comment

can't wait for this

Comment

[IMG]http://ist1-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/Y/1/w/U/Y1wU/1328345138465.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Kev, bojangles.. i was correct.

New Resident Evil 6 Info Emerges

The President isn't Ashley's father.

New Resident Evil 6 information has emerged out of Japan.

According to Japanese magazine Famitsu, the President of the United States seen in the game's debut trailer is not the father of Resident Evil 4 character Ashley Graham, but is instead the President that takes office after Graham.

This fits with information we've previously reported, as our sources tell us that the blonde woman in the trailer many people assume is Ashley Graham is actually Sherry Birkin, daughter of Resident Evil 2's villain, William Birkin.

The magazine also reports that the zombies in Resident Evil 6 were not infected by the T-Virus, and that the game's currently-unknown third playable character is meant to be a character that "young people" will be able to relate to.

Finally, the game is said to be halfway done. It will reportedly feature a control scheme that allows for cover, quick evasion and 180 degree turns. The development team is also bringing back horror elements and aims for RE6 to be the best game in the series.

The publisher says that the third playable character is a mercenary, and that his sections of the game will be set during a bloody conflict in Eastern Europe, where infected mutants run wild. Meanwhile, Chris's part of the narrative will take place in the fictional Chinese village of Lanshiang, where he is apparently recovering from a "personal trauma."

Capcom also said that Leon's new partner is Helena Harper, a government agent tasked with protecting the President.

A new mutation of zombie, known as J'avo, has also been detailed. Described as "incredibly aggressive," the new monster will be able to regenerate. If it sustains serious damage, it is able to mutate the damaged limb into "a number of varied forms," forcing the player to rethink their approach.

A revised control system has also been confirmed by Capcom. Players will now be able to shoot while moving, as well as take cover, slide to cover, and roll. Melee will also be significantly expanded upon.

It's also been announced that the game takes place in 2013, a full 15 years after the events in the original Resident Evil.

IGN
            Last edited by Ether; 02-15-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Kev, bojangles.. i was correct.

New Resident Evil 6 Info Emerges

The President isn't Ashley's father.

New Resident Evil 6 information has emerged out of Japan.

According to Japanese magazine Famitsu, the President of the United States seen in the game's debut trailer is not the father of Resident Evil 4 character Ashley Graham, but is instead the President that takes office after Graham.

This fits with information we've previously reported, as our sources tell us that the blonde woman in the trailer many people assume is Ashley Graham is actually Sherry Birkin, daughter of Resident Evil 2's villain, William Birkin.

The magazine also reports that the zombies in Resident Evil 6 were not infected by the T-Virus, and that the game's currently-unknown third playable character is meant to be a character that "young people" will be able to relate to.

Finally, the game is said to be halfway done. It will reportedly feature a control scheme that allows for cover, quick evasion and 180 degree turns. The development team is also bringing back horror elements and aims for RE6 to be the best game in the series.

The publisher says that the third playable character is a mercenary, and that his sections of the game will be set during a bloody conflict in Eastern Europe, where infected mutants run wild. Meanwhile, Chris's part of the narrative will take place in the fictional Chinese village of Lanshiang, where he is apparently recovering from a "personal trauma."

Capcom also said that Leon's new partner is Helena Harper, a government agent tasked with protecting the President.

A new mutation of zombie, known as J'avo, has also been detailed. Described as "incredibly aggressive," the new monster will be able to regenerate. If it sustains serious damage, it is able to mutate the damaged limb into "a number of varied forms," forcing the player to rethink their approach.

A revised control system has also been confirmed by Capcom. Players will now be able to shoot while moving, as well as take cover, slide to cover, and roll. Melee will also be significantly expanded upon.

It's also been announced that the game takes place in 2013, a full 15 years after the events in the original Resident Evil.

IGN
              That part about the zombies being able to regenerate and stuff, made me **** bricks. I love the sound of things so far. Let's hope it lives up to all the hype.

Comment

I'm down for this. It's what I have been wanting. That freedom. Run and shoot, duck for cover etc. To be able to actually move and not feel like you're a robot or on a rail.

Comment

i hope we can roll crouch or duck on this version, i hated that u could see the zombie lunging at you but the walking controls were too slow and u still got hit

Comment

Yeah this looks the ****.

Comment

• I hope its not worse than 5

Comment

Working...
                      X