Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ja Rule Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ja Rule Sentenced To 2 Years In Prison!!

"Hip-hop artist Ja Rule has been sentenced to two years in prison, six months after he pleaded guilty to attempted criminal possession of a weapon.

The 35-year-old rapper and actor, whose real name is Jeffrey Atkins, did not speak during the sentencing held at New York State Supreme Court. He was set to report to prison later on Wednesday.

The charge stemmed from a July 2007 incident, when police pulled Atkins over after a New York concert and found a semi-automatic handgun hidden in his car, according to authorities.

After the sentencing, Atkins, who wore white trainers and matching grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt, hugged his attorney and waved to his wife.

He will likely serve between 18 and 20 months with good behavior, his lawyer Stacey Richman said.

Atkins also faces possible federal prison time for failing to pay taxes from 2004 to 2008. He pleaded guilty to three counts of failing to file taxes in a New Jersey federal court in March.

A sentencing date has not been set on that case."

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
    And not a single **** was given

Comment

Another rapper charged with criminal possession of a weapon. Like that's a surprise.

This is only way Ja Rule can make headlines these days.

Comment

That's what he gets for being a sucker!
        Dude shoulda had a body guard holding the wetter!!

Comment

I always waited to see if this video would ever come out.

http://youtu.be/18chhia2R1Y

When I first heard this song a while ago, I thought it would revive his career. But the album/video never came out for whatever reason.

Comment

Kev has all his albums, always telling me Ja is one of the best in the game.

Comment

I don't even have one Ja Rule album

Anyways, i'm not the one PM'ing you asking where I can find Paul Wall albums in New York.

Comment

50 Cent slaughtered his career back in '03. Not only did 50 murder his career, he dug out the corpse and pissed on it. That the biggest beatdown in rap history I have ever followed.

Comment

A lot of people will be laughing at this.

Comment

What is "the dumbest shi t u can get locked up for" alex?

Comment

Working...
                    X