No announcement yet.

would you get in the ring with Bradley knowing headbutts are coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you get in the ring with Bradley knowing headbutts are coming

If you were a boxer and your next opponent was Bradley, would you fake an injury to avoid getting headbutted 5-10 times in one fight.

If Khan and Bradly fight and Khan gets headbutted, then Tim is doing it on purpose.

Khan-Bradley needs to happen in America. I don't think the UK would let Tim use his head.

Comment

yes I would because it beats working a 40 hour a week job

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
        yes I would because it beats working a 40 hour a week job
        You wouldn't walk out the same.

Comment

Yeah, I get that boxing is a sport but the fact that people back down when that **** happens shows they don't have a fighting spirit.

Comment

I had a rule whenever I stepped into the ring. I will go in with all good intentions of following the rules, but if I am fouled he will have it coming back all the same.

One time a guy head butts me in my mouth, the ref comes in to break us and I bust him in his nuts for the head butt. The ref cautions me not to do that and I tell the ref to make the guy stop butting me.

Another fight I was getting headbutts in the face all the time it seemed. I had a cut on my forehead and a cut and swelling over my left eye. The ref was warning him and did take points but I saw him coming in again with his head so I lower my head and rammed it into his face. See how he likes it. Unfortunately it opened a nice gash over his eye. I jump on him and the bell rings. Start the next round I jump all over him once I see the blood pouring again.

I didn't pull this stuff in the amatuers because they will caution and take points quickly. But in the pros to me it was tit for tat. Foul me and you know you are going to get it back.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Yeah, I get that boxing is a sport but the fact that people back down when that **** happens shows they don't have a fighting spirit.
              i agree.........

i would step into the ring with him because i would have a plan, mentally, and physically.

if he was a fighter like agapito sanchez or someone like that, then no, i wouldn't because you know what you're getting into, same with bradley, you know what you're getting into, but it's not like agaptio(rip) because that guy fought dirty from his training camp all the way to the next fight and everyday and everything in between, there's a big difference.

say it another way, you might be going into a boxing match with bradley, but it's going to end up in a fight not boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                If you were a boxer and your next opponent was Bradley, would you fake an injury to avoid getting headbutted 5-10 times in one fight.

If Khan and Bradly fight and Khan gets headbutted, then Tim is doing it on purpose.
                if this fight is in the UK, timmah will get deducted points for sure

Comment

If these young fighters knew how to fight inside instead just holding it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

Comment

To quote Glen Johnson.........Im not the best, Im just willing to fight the best. Hell yes Id fight, whocares about anything else. If you get the chance to do what you love.....thats the end of it. Id fight him or anyother big headed guy that throws that head around. But Bradley did not throw an intentional butt in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X