No announcement yet.

Apple surpasses Microsoft to become second-most-valuable U.S. company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    You only make apple threads, and this isn't about there overpriced computers. Those numbers have more to do with there overpriced mp3 players and phones....

You took your time!

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
      You took your time!
      Aye my router is ****ed up so I havn't been on much. I like how you didn't argue with my statement though.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Aye my router is ****ed up so I havn't been on much. I like how you didn't argue with my statement though.....

You don't appreciate quality products so why should I?

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
            Am I wrong?

You must be one of those guys???

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                Seriously dude. You need to stop spamming the lounge w/ this ****.

Unless you're getting some sort of ****ing royalties from Apple, you're really a pathetic bastard.

I got a ****ing Apple. And I think you're a lame ****.
                Exactly. The hell is it with this dude?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Exactly. The hell is it with this dude?
                  It's the apple condition. Not only do the feel superior because of their choice in brands, but they feel the need to constantly tell people how much more superior they think they are BECAUSE of their purchased products.

Comment

**** apple, Ill never own an apple computer again, ever

But on that note, they were pretty smart in selling small hardware for $200-400. alot of people are eating it up. Microsoft relies almost soley on software, and it can easily be pirated.

10 years ago it was all Microsoft and software, OS's etc. But Pirated, and free open software have watered the business down. You cant exactly pirate hardware with the same quality. more $$ for Apple

It also turns out there are more gay people in teh world than expected. Apple' has strong support from the gay community, and you know how gay people like to shop. $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      **** apple, Ill never own an apple computer again, ever

But on that note, they were pretty smart in selling small hardware for $200-400. alot of people are eating it up. Microsoft relies almost soley on software, and it can easily be pirated.

10 years ago it was all Microsoft and software, OS's etc. Pirated, and free open software have watered the business down. You cant exactly pirate hardware with the same quality. more $$ for Apple

It also turns out there are more gay people in teh world than expected. Apple' has strong support from the gay community, and you know how gay people like to shop. $$$$$
                      quoted for truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X