No announcement yet.

Apple surpasses Microsoft to become second-most-valuable U.S. company

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
    I would like to try out Linux some time, it looks from different versions like a cross between windows and Mac OS (in UI).

It is actually much closer to the feel of Mac OS. I mean both are based on Unix and still share many terminal commands so the transition would be easier for someone who knows MacOS

The only real difference for me is ease to install programs on MacOS, but Linux is slowly getting better at it. Their package manager works great now and continues to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      It is actually much closer to the feel of Mac OS. I mean both are based on Unix and still share many terminal commands so the transition would be easier for someone who knows MacOS

The only real difference for me is ease to install programs on MacOS, but Linux is slowly getting better at it. Their package manager works great now and continues to get better.
      TOTALLY agree!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Fuucking Mac users man. STFU.

Apple is big because of their ****ty gadgets that everyone likes to buy - iphones, ipods, ipads, etc. wow I'm so impressed. A gadget that will be outdated in a couple years.

Either way, both Apple & Micro$oft only want your money. They don't give a **** about you. They are two huge giant corporations that rip off the consumers. Fuuck them. You want to listen to music while you jog? Buy a fuucking cheap $15 mp3 player. You don't need special software (itunes) to transfer data, simply copy & paste and presto - files transfered successfully. Amazing, what a brilliant concept. But no, everyone wants the latest ipod, why? Because most people are idiots.

I never understood how some people get so passionate about a product or a company. like xbox users or ps3 users. Coke vs Pepsi. They are all rich *******s exploiting consumers. Micro$oft is a horrible, horrible company. That's why when you call tech support you talk to some guy in India. Outsourcing. It's the american way. It's why most of the employees that are in america are on contracts (so they don't have to provide benefits such as healthcare, etc.). Apple is no different, slimy bastards.

You want an operating system that is neither? Linux.
        You just said something I've been thinking about for the longest time.

I remember I told my g/f I wanted an MP3 for Valentine's Day last year, and she got me an Ipod shuffle. Granted, it's cool and all, but the fact that I have to pass music to the itunes software and convert it into new format means it becomes a lengthier process. Before that, I would just use my dad's mp3, copy/paste and out the door I went to run.

I'm grateful for what I have, but I see what you're saying with everyone's obsession with Apple products.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
          You just said something I've been thinking about for the longest time.

I remember I told my g/f I wanted an MP3 for Valentine's Day last year, and she got me an Ipod shuffle. Granted, it's cool and all, but the fact that I have to pass music to the itunes software and convert it into new format means it becomes a lengthier process. Before that, I would just use my dad's mp3, copy/paste and out the door I went to run.

I'm grateful for what I have, but I see what you're saying with everyone's obsession with Apple products.
          yeah, i can't stand itunes

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
            Seriously dude. You need to stop spamming the lounge w/ this ****.

Unless you're getting some sort of ****ing royalties from Apple, you're really a pathetic bastard.

I got a ****ing Apple. And I think you're a lame ****.
            I second this. or third or fourth. Whatever it's at

Comment

Originally posted by Kia-Ora View Post
              yeah, i can't stand itunes

.............Hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post

.............Hahahaha!
                i like to download stuff off there i just hate syncing with it.

Comment

Stop making these ***** ass threads, and I am posting this from an iphone as well.

Comment

please keep us updated BB

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Stop making these ***** ass threads, and I am posting this from an iphone as well.

Stop posting in these type of threads if you don't like them then. :****you:

Comment

Working...
                      X