No announcement yet.

Boxingscene, you guys have been accused of not knowing **** about boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Why would anyone care about the comments of a guy who probably bags groceries in a supermarket for a living
    Because many of the forumites do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Because many of the forumites do the same
      How ironic. Here you have Kat Williams in your avi, and here you are, being a hater. Pawn your Pimp cup, playgirl. You are underserving of it, you square bear from Delaware.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        How ironic. Here you have Kat Williams in your avi, and here you are, being a hater. Pawn your Pimp cup, playgirl. You are underserving of it, you square bear from Delaware.
        I'm not being a hater.That guy was wrong to say we shouldnt worry about people who pack bags in a supermarket.Many guys on this forum do the same,some are students and all that.So that statement was condescending.

I like this site but you cant deny also that some forumites know jack about boxing.I've said it before and I know it's true

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          I'm not being a hater.That guy was wrong to say we shouldnt worry about people who pack bags in a supermarket.Many guys on this forum do the same,some are students and all that.So that statement was condescending.

I like this site but you cant deny also that some forumites know jack about boxing.I've said it before and I know it's true
          Fair enough. I see what you are saying. But you can't fault a few off us on here for taking offense to what was said on dudes site. Interwebz serious bidness, and all.

Comment

Comment

No big surprise.

Comment

Working...
              X