Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm over the weight issue already. May the best man win.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm over the weight issue already. May the best man win.

The fight is happening regardless. Marquez knows what he's doing. I commend Floyd for agreeing to 143/144 (forgot which one it was).

Marquez is my favorite fighter, thats no secret. I was never opposed to this fight at all. This is a boxing fan's dream. I just wanted an even playing field for both fighters so that this fight can bring the best out of both of them.

Its signed. Its sealed. Its going to happen.

My heart is with Marquez (no ****) though my "boxing knowledge" tells me this is an uphill battle for him. Regardless, I look forward to see how Marquez will try pull this one out. One thing I've learned as a fan, is that Marquez always finds a way. Captain comeback personified.

I really hope Floyd is back for the gusto and not just the $$. America needs a fighter they can be proud of.

No excuses when Mayweather gattis Mexico's best boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
      No excuses when Mayweather gattis Mexico's best boxer
      Whats up Burner?

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        The fight is happening regardless. Marquez knows what he's doing. I commend Floyd for agreeing to 143/144 (forgot which one it was).

Marquez is my favorite fighter, thats no secret. I was never opposed to this fight at all. This is a boxing fan's dream. I just wanted an even playing field for both fighters so that this fight can bring the best out of both of them.

My heart is with Marquez (no ****) though my "boxing knowledge" tells me this is an uphill battle for him. Regardless, I look forward to see how Marquez will try pull this one out. One thing I've learned as a fan, is that Marquez always finds a way. Captain comeback personified.

I really hope Floyd is back for the gusto and not just the $$. America needs a fighter they can be proud of.

That is more like it man! 3-4 lbs is nothing to complain about, that isn't enough to indicate a winner. Just remember, this is skill vs skill and Mayweather has never faced an opponent as skilled as Marquez. Should be a really good watch

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

It's uphill because of the skills, ring smarts, and versatility no matter what the weight.

Comment

Boat Flipper is an embarrassment for picking on a light-weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              That is more like it man! 3-4 lbs is nothing to complain about, that isn't enough to indicate a winner. Just remember, this is skill vs skill and Mayweather has never faced an opponent as skilled as Marquez. Should be a really good watch
              Shut your ass up dont make me pimp smack your ass!

Comment

You must have read my article .

For real though- props. That is good, level-headed posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  It's uphill because of the skills, ring smarts, and versatility no matter what the weight.
                  thats what she said.

Comment

jmm wont be another gatti, he's too skilled and smart for that. you need explosiveness like PAC to get to JMM which floyd doesnt have. and jmm would need that same thing to get to Floyd. if jmm counters only, he'll definitely lose on the judges eyes. it'll be a whole night of countering from both w/ moments of war intermittently. floyd wins this UD. if jmm grew old from his last fight then he might lose by KO. i dont think floyd would have any ring rust.

Comment

Working...
                    X