Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man just owned himself in his own piss poor thread

Comment

• What Is the big deal? Is Lou supposed to be Paul Spadafora now? Even If he was what would It matter? There Isn't anyone on this site that would have the balls to say anything to Paul Spadafora to his face anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
        Lou says he got the picture on Google
        this must be his alt..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
          What Is the big deal? Is Lou supposed to be Paul Spadafora now? Even If he was what would It matter? There Isn't anyone on this site that would have the balls to say anything to Paul Spadafora to his face anyway.
          sh1111111111t..i would..i fear no man

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            sh1111111111t..i would..i fear no man
            It's one thing to talk like that on this message board and a whole different story when your standing face to face with a guy like Mike Tyson. I have no problem fighting anyone at the drop of a hat, but we have to be honest with ourselves and realize that there Is no chance of any of us beating a boxer with years of experience. Even fighters In lower weight classes, not happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
              It's one thing to talk like that on this message board and a whole different story when your standing face to face with a guy like Mike Tyson. I have no problem fighting anyone at the drop of a hat, but we have to be honest with ourselves and realize that there Is no chance of any of us beating a boxer with years of experience. Even fighters In lower weight classes, not happening.
              I have several guns....i fear nothing..who said anything about a fist fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                I have several guns....i fear nothing..who said anything about a fist fight?
                lol, got you.

Comment

• Damn, what happen to Paul?

Fcuk it Paul, keep it real, be yourself. Many boxers post on here. Ice man John Scully, Daniel Jacobs trainer, Shawn Porter and Rockin

Comment

• lol, i dont think lou is paul, would be hilarious if true though.

Lou had a selfie of himself a few weeks/ month ago and he doesnt look anything like paul so yeah...

why does he have paul's mail though is what i wanna know
                    Last edited by mlac; 10-23-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• And how many trolls are writing those reviews you think .?

Comment

Working...
                      X