Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can Jermall fight while "waiting his turn"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's difficult as he's with Sho+Haymon so is not likely to get a call to fight on a HBO vs any of their guys. Once you take out GGG, Canelo, Lem, BJS, Jacobs there's not many guys left who would make for impressive opposition. I'd pick Sergiy Derevyanchenko, I could see him and Charlo having a good tear-up and he's one of the best up and coming guys in the division.

Comment

He will fight an actual Lion .

Comment

Andy Lee would be a decent next opponent. He’s been through a lot of MW names and shown he’s in the next level below the top guys.

Comment

I think all the interesting guys are booked or all but booked right now so it'll definitely be a waiting turn type of fight. I don't hate the idea of Andy Lee, like I see some others mentioning & I don't think he gots anything on tap right now. Rosado is obviously in play for a bigger fight, like he always seems to get himself into with beating these 2nd & 3rd tier type guys, but not doing so great vs the first tier type guys so he could be a guy worth considering although maybe not a short list option.

I think the best fight thats available right now would be Sergiy Derevyanchenko. I believe he's sitting on a mandatory too doe so I doubt you could get two mandatory guys to fight each other in a non-title fight. So this is unrealistic, but I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I doubt Golovkin is in a rush to get in the ring with him/probably gonna duck. Who should he fight to build his name?
            He definitely needs to step up his level of competition.

Jacobs, Saunders, Lemieux, Lee, Murray, Korobov.

Could hang around 54 and get the heads with Andrade. Hurd, Lara, or Sulecki.

Plenty of fish to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              He definitely needs to step up his level of competition.

Jacobs, Saunders, Lemieux, Lee, Murray, Korobov.

Could hang around 54 and get the heads with Andrade. Hurd, Lara, or Sulecki.

Plenty of fish to fry.
              mall cant make 54 anymore but I wish he could and andrde too put those two in 54 and just match any top 5-6 and I'm in heaven

Comment

Andy Lee or Derevyanchenko would be nice. Derevyanchenko is also waiting for his shot though....

Comment

Sergey Derevyanchenko or Matt korobov.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Andy Lee or Derevyanchenko would be nice. Derevyanchenko is also waiting for his shot though....
                    yea him and dev would be great lee getting little long in tooth and lets hard for my irish a s s to admit

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                      Sergey Derevyanchenko or Matt korobov.
                      korobov is he still alive? no really I think he or his mang have run his carear I think his am days will be highlight of carear
                      Last edited by john l; 10-20-2017, 04:16 PM. Reason: missing words

Comment

Working...
                      X