Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

young man ?? lol but u never read the ring ok.and ur just like all little tough internet guys trying to rile people up from the safty of your keyboard. bet u still live with mommy I'm right aint i

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Is he still writing for ring magazine ?
      yea nows he is running the show and right before they turn 100 lol

Comment

was a ring magazine sub for over 10 years. it's not even worth reading on the ****ter anymore. only things i can still get into are the photographs and "the best i faced."

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          young man ?? lol but u never read the ring ok.and ur just like all little tough internet guys trying to rile people up from the safty of your keyboard. bet u still live with mommy I'm right aint i
          How am I trying to rile you up, young man?
          I am just saying post the articles that have you emotional.
          Safety of my keyboard? I said I would take you on in the ring if I was close by. You would have to move up to 168, though.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            was a ring magazine sub for over 10 years. it's not even worth reading on the ****ter anymore. only things i can still get into are the photographs and "the best i faced."
            it did go down hill after Collins was fired but Rosenthal was at least diff and for older fans they were are lifeline to the sport.but now under biased and dumb dougie fisher its not gonna be good. and what kind of grown damn man calls himslf dougie???

Comment

When Dougie predicted that David Price would take over the heavyweight division this year I knew he had lost his mind. David Price is the chiniest bum of all time

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                How am I trying to rile you up, young man?
                I am just saying post the articles that have you emotional.
                Safety of my keyboard? I said I would take you on in the ring if I was close by. You would have to move up to 168, though.
                u never said **** e about getting in ring I'm I mn and I have no prob going168 but lets face it your about 22 and 120 pounds now go tell your mommy u love her and go to bed or pm me

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  u never said **** e about getting in ring I'm I mn and I have no prob going168 but lets face it your about 22 and 120 pounds now go tell your mommy u love her and go to bed or pm me
                  Where is mn?

I quoted you in another thread about the weight limit of 168. In that thread you said you were 155.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Then how you gonna convince folks. Build a case, young man, by steadily stacking up evidence.

Or leave the Ring magazine alone. Anything they got BoxingScene and Youtube Boxing channels got your back.
                    Siablo, quick trying to spit the truth to this cat. Let him figure it out my brother

Comment

yup 155 now pm your address or gtfo ok

Comment

Working...
                      X