• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    lance armstrong = floyd mayweather jr.
    You=loser

Fudgepacquiao = Instagram stalker

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      I want to be considered this guy's alternate account when I grow up.

It would be an honor.
      Likewise, I see you doing work as well!

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        casuals are excusable.

the funny ones are the diehard Pac fans refusing to admit any foul play when boxing is reputed for having corruption. smh... As if Arum, a kingpin in the game for a long time and legal mastermind, wouldnt know easy loopholes or threaten to blacklist particular people. it amazes how people dont know the concept of non-disclosure from a legal binding agreement.

I mean if Meldonium is considered a now a banned substance, its safe to say that the Klistchko's were doing shady stuff as was Holyfield...

anybody boxing fan acknowledging that there's PED use in boxing even with the elites before, well then that glorfies the whole theory with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

The whole point of Floyd's approach with Pacquaio, assuming both Pac and Floyd were on stuff, even though Floyd comes from a substantial pedigree and Olympian and multiple national golden gloves in various weights, Floyd could prove that he would still beat Pac if PAC wasnt on stuff.

Its very practical for a promoter to match all inhouse stable with each other to conceal doping. Who are Marquez, Bradley, Vargas, Morales, Margarito, etc... goiing to battle against if they're all housed in the same roof? If anything it gives the stable a lucky opportunity to do things shady because papa Arum is supervising it all with its affiliates. Why would Arum get upset if Rigo and Donaire were both doing simultaneous testing with USADA and VADA? As if that expense is a real burden... it just means Arum coudnt play the game with Donaire, and was the reason why shelved Rigo because he didnt get what they wanted and Rigos team didnt buy into being purchased.

People need to understand the nature of ''settlements'' with goo lawyers. Its basically a nice way to bribe other boxers. Who knows what Walters got to sit around and take a knee when some nice cash is given on the side on the downlow. Its easy to tempt boxers with such shady things when you toy their inactivity to begin with. Koncz...all them guys look super shady...
        Interesting takes.

I've tried very hard not to comment on Pacquiao in this thread because it really isn't about him.

But you make some valid points here.

Made me wonder why testing was out of the question with Floyd, yet after getting KTFO by a guy he thought "might" have been cheating testing all of a sudden became a good idea.

Yet, it still took over a year and a half to make a fight with testing vs a guy Arum couldn't control.

Made me think on this, Masked man...

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          Hey Dempsey, take notes!

This is how you try to have a rational discourse.

You cite factual evidence.

Shape Up, this is far and away the best anti-OP post in this thread.

It makes sense and forwards a good argument that indicts one of the things that most strongly upholds Mayweather as clean.

But, it also has problems.

The publish date in the most damning citation is 2011.

Surely, we cannot rely on that when Floyd didn't start testing til 2010 and the methods used then are nowhere near advanced as what was used after.

WADA didn't even start using the ABP until 2009, so kinda hard to indict it for a time spanning from 2010 to 2017 with an article from 2011.

The ABP IS a golden ticket when used in conjuction with other rigorous testing methods such as CIR and when examined over time.

The other point here is the article (articles?) talk about cyclist being able to fool ABP software, that only human examination can catch the difference.

Well, it's one thing to tests hundreds of cyclist or Olympic athletes at a huge event, quite another to test 2 boxers over 2 months. Why would software be used for them? If you look at the lab reports for any of fights tested, they are not running those thru software those are lab technicians signing them.

So, I would submit that since the boxers testing may get more human scrutiny than a slew of cyclist, the ABP for boxers may be more valid and reliable.

Good post tho.
          “The current testing is concentration-based, which means that hydration levels can affect the levels of the markers in the blood. So some athletes are claiming at the moment that they are severely dehydrated after a sporting event or in one case, after a big night of drinking, and that was what caused the abnormal result."

"At the moment there’s no way to tell if those claims are true or not.”

“The project I’ve been working on is looking at eliminating that excuse. We looked at common chemistry markers in the blood, for example cholesterol, total protein, calcium, things that come up in a normal health check and selected an optimal panel of eight markers. Combining the results of these chemical markers can be used to estimate an individual’s blood volumes or plasma volume at the times of the test… if you use a pretty complex statistical model that is!”

That is, anti-doping agencies will be able to determine the hydration level of an athlete and whether that has affected the readings from the testing. It also has other benefits to anti-doping as doping athletes have admitted to using tactics when taking EPO. After taking EPO in the evening they will try to avoid detection in a potential morning test by using plasma volume expanders or drinking a lot of water to avoid detection of EPO in the system. There is potential for broader use of the test as well, not just in the context of anti-doping. ------------------ funny sounds like floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            The best thing you’ve ever said on here. It has came back around pretty dámn well for Floyd. New gyms all over the world including Russia, Highest Paid athlete, 50-0, Top 4-5 boxing PPV records, never been knocked out cold, new mansions in Miami and Beverly Hills, he’s doing more tv and movie appearances now, Hublot and Avion sponsors now, Mayweather promotions is not doing too bad either.

Didn’t come back around that good for Pacquiao though bank accounts frozen, Ktfo nearly killed in front of his wife and kids, fighting on cable tv for smaller purses, beat up bloodied and lost his belt to a school teacher, still a slave to Arum.
            Great point you made. What goes around come back around. Karma

He’ll be sleeping with these guys forever as long as he’s with Arum. Lmao

Ewwww why you do the boy like that tho? This was a Mayweather-gatti beatdown. *throws in towel*

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              “The current testing is concentration-based, which means that hydration levels can affect the levels of the markers in the blood. So some athletes are claiming at the moment that they are severely dehydrated after a sporting event or in one case, after a big night of drinking, and that was what caused the abnormal result."

"At the moment there’s no way to tell if those claims are true or not.”

“The project I’ve been working on is looking at eliminating that excuse. We looked at common chemistry markers in the blood, for example cholesterol, total protein, calcium, things that come up in a normal health check and selected an optimal panel of eight markers. Combining the results of these chemical markers can be used to estimate an individual’s blood volumes or plasma volume at the times of the test… if you use a pretty complex statistical model that is!”

That is, anti-doping agencies will be able to determine the hydration level of an athlete and whether that has affected the readings from the testing. It also has other benefits to anti-doping as doping athletes have admitted to using tactics when taking EPO. After taking EPO in the evening they will try to avoid detection in a potential morning test by using plasma volume expanders or drinking a lot of water to avoid detection of EPO in the system. There is potential for broader use of the test as well, not just in the context of anti-doping. ------------------ funny sounds like floyd

Floyd Mayweather took A URINE TEST on May 1st. Not a blood test. I've told you this a billion times, but you ignore it to keep going with your silly agenda.

An IV can mask the true results of a urine test BY DILUTION. The doping control officer AND the independent WADA lab both use the specific gravity test to ensure that urine samples are NOT diluted.

You are way off base here, as usual.

Comment

• I think the girl in the article knows a bit more than you, don't you think so

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Oh, I get it. You say that people deflect because you have poor comprehension skills. Well let me help you out, you ****ing moron.

So two NSAC doctors checked your boy out and found nothing, yet you want to say that I'm somehow deflecting?

Deflect these nuts from your mouth, bltch.

And go find Floyd's medical records to tell is if he was dehydrated. Somehow he was magically dehydrated for Mosley, though he never went up and down in weight then, but impossible for Pacquiao. Yea ok. Tell us why he said he had to rest his legs in your video? Was he still running?

Tell us why the TUEC that didn't have his name on the file approved it.

OH...AND DON'T DUCK. TELL US ABOUT THIS. SINCE YOU KEEP DUCKING OUT:

Does he cycle off before fighting, or does he pass 17 drug tests and decide to CYCLE ON the day before the fight???

Explain yourself!!!!!

Yawn .....

""The medication approved for fight night was a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory [Toradol]. Manny continued to train and his shoulder improved, though not 100 percent. This is boxing, injuries happen, and Manny is a warrior. Again, in consultation with his doctors, promoter and advisors, Manny decided to proceed with the fight anticipating that he could receive his pre-fight treatment. ""

"An hour before the fight, Manny's advisors asked the commission to reconsider and the director of USADA advised the commission that USADA had approved the fight-night treatment, but the commission denied the request. "With the advice of his doctors, Manny still decided to proceed with the fight. His shoulder wasn't perfect but it had improved in training camp."

and how do we know that Manny's shoulder was NOT 100%? He easily re-aggravated it by just throwing punches and later required surgery!!!!

I keep asking you, have you never played sports? Got an injury where you felt better but you knew that if you would be putting that little extra that you do in live action, it can more than likely aggravate and become actually worse?

and your post is just too funny.

Manny: You say, the NSAC found nothing so Manny had nothing even though the pre-fight form had the meds that he used, in which Manny aggravated (complete tear) the same shoulder in the fight and where Manny was operated on for the same injury!!!!

Floyd: The NSAC physicians found nothing and consequently didn't note any of the symptoms nor would suggest that Floyd was severely dehydrated. Floyd wrote nothing in his pre-fight form either ..... but here you act differently even though we have a lot more information on Floyd!!!

Floyd's vitals - normal

I have a ton of points that I have listed that suggests that Floyd was fine!

..... so you do a complete 180.
                  - With Manny, you say that the NSAC physicians got this right but with Floyd, its all wrong. Floyd was severely dehydrated! - Vital signs stating normal were all wrong?
                  - We didn't see Floyd drinking adequately?
                  - We didn't see Floyd weighing in close to his 7, 14 and 30 day weights?
                  - We didn't hear Floyd admit to making weight easily?
                  - We didn't hear Floyd say that he was RELAXING in his FINAL DAYS?

and you say it's up to me to find even more evidence besides the loads of evidence that there already is.

Well, go get me Manny's MRI!!!

As for your ignorant comment about Floyd and his 17 tests: I already stated this:

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Yawn .....

""The medication approved for fight night was a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory [Toradol]. Manny continued to train and his shoulder improved, though not 100 percent. This is boxing, injuries happen, and Manny is a warrior. Again, in consultation with his doctors, promoter and advisors, Manny decided to proceed with the fight anticipating that he could receive his pre-fight treatment. ""

"An hour before the fight, Manny's advisors asked the commission to reconsider and the director of USADA advised the commission that USADA had approved the fight-night treatment, but the commission denied the request. "With the advice of his doctors, Manny still decided to proceed with the fight. His shoulder wasn't perfect but it had improved in training camp."

and how do we know that Manny's shoulder was NOT 100%? He easily re-aggravated it by just throwing punches and later required surgery!!!!

I keep asking you, have you never played sports? Got an injury where you felt better but you knew that if you would be putting that little extra that you do in live action, it can more than likely aggravate and become actually worse?

and your post is just too funny.

Manny: You say, the NSAC found nothing so Manny had nothing even though the pre-fight form had the meds that he used, in which Manny aggravated (complete tear) the same shoulder in the fight and where Manny was operated on for the same injury!!!!

Floyd: The NSAC physicians found nothing and consequently didn't note any of the symptoms nor would suggest that Floyd was severely dehydrated. Floyd wrote nothing in his pre-fight form either ..... but here you act differently even though we have a lot more information on Floyd!!!

Floyd's vitals - normal

I have a ton of points that I have listed that suggests that Floyd was fine!

..... so you do a complete 180.
                    - With Manny, you say that the NSAC physicians got this right but with Floyd, its all wrong. Floyd was severely dehydrated! - Vital signs stating normal were all wrong?
                    - We didn't see Floyd drinking adequately?
                    - We didn't see Floyd weighing in close to his 7, 14 and 30 day weights?
                    - We didn't hear Floyd admit to making weight easily?
                    - We didn't hear Floyd say that he was RELAXING in his FINAL DAYS?

and you say it's up to me to find even more evidence besides the loads of evidence that there already is.

Well, go get me Manny's MRI!!!

As for your ignorant comment about Floyd and his 17 tests: I already stated this:

Stop with your bullshlt. Listen to your lord and savior

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.”

SO WAS HE LYING, ADP02????? LET ME KNOW

Arum:

They gave him a series of treatments that enabled the pain to go away and then when he went into the fight, he was feeling absolutely no pain and using his right arm.
                    Dr. Neal:

We treated the aggravation (with permission from U.S. Anti-Doping Agency) and he was back to his normal strength going into the fight.”

A. I didn't have pain
                    B. I didn't have injury
                    C. I'm NOT saying I wasn't 100 percent
                    D. He had No pain
                    E. He was at NORMAL strength.

ARE THEY ALL LYING? EXPLAINNNNNN!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 10-07-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Man, get out of here. I told you that you get smashed in one thread then you just run away to the next. You're pitiful.

Using Lidocaine is not illegal if there is proof of an injury. For all you know, proof was provided when he used it.

What we do know is that Pacquaio showed no proof and didn't try to use lidocaine on his shoulder...HE TRIED TO USE TORADOL TO NUMB HIS ENTIRE BODY!
                      Xylocaine is not banned and can be used in training camp
                      but
                      the NSAC doesn't want you to use Xylocaine on fight night nor a few days leading up to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X