Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I fear for Jacobs life. Walter is demonic.
    Hahahaha...Walter is a tough customer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
      So AJ refused to fight Ortiz to instead fight a bum and Wilder is facing Ortiz.
      A top 5 fighter is a bum? Really?

Plus AJ had to oblige to his mandatories in order. IBF is first since he won that title first.

Comment

• Originally posted by cally93 View Post
        I've got to give Wilder credit here, thought this fight was all hot air, a proper test and big risk but it does speeds up the potential AJ unification as I would expect Ortiz now to lose his mandatory position with the WBA.
        What do the rules say? Does Wilder take Ortiz's mandatory spot if he wins?

Comment

• Ppl are in for a shock when Ortiz annihilates wilder.

Watch.

Comment

• Wilder by TKO!!!

Time to show the world what you bout Bronze Bomber!

Bombbbbbbb squaaaaaad!

Time to baptize a King Kong!

Comment

• Wilder just posted a photo of himself in the gym with Lenroy Thomas, a man who sparred many rounds with Ortiz!

Looks like he's getting inside information from his sparring partners.

Shit just got real for King Kong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                What a silly comment. What makes you think I even like Wilder, much less more than Ortiz? People have been complaining about this fight not happening. They can stop their crying because the fight is finalized. Nothing more, nothing less. Have your meltdowns with someone else.
                Looking back over it, I see what you're saying. My apologies, gotta stop replying right after work, must have nappy time first. LOL

Comment

• Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Not giving Wilder much of a chance in this one, unless it goes to a decision. But I'm sure Ortiz knows the odds of winning it on the scorecards, and he'll be finely tuned to flatten chicken legs within a few rounds.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Exactly who is going to pay off the judges? And if not paid off, why would any judge favor Wilder over Ortiz?
                  Well, actually, I didn't mention any payoffs. But as far as advantage, if you go back and look at scorecards, Wilder has been given rounds many times he clearly didn't win. Other than that, the champ usually gets some free rounds in general.

Comment

• I'm not sold on Ortiz, but I think he should have enough to beat Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Kevin Johnson, Chisora, Danny Williams, Manuel Charr, Arreola, Sosnowski, Briggs... Your hero wasn't much better...
                      Yeah well my hero would be expected to have better names on his resume if he was a belt holder for 2 years and 8 months, but he's just working his way to the title still.

Comment

Working...
                      X