Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr. going back on his own words --

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not," Mayweather Sr. said. "He don't have that kind of talent. He don't have that kind of skill, whatever he has in him.

"I think they're pushing Pacquiao a little too much, even if he's got 'roids in his body. The steroids aren't going to make him no faster.

starting to feel the heat and starts to go back on his own words, now he "thinks" floyd can beat manny with no testing --

"To really be honest, I think Floyd would whoop his ass without [the drug tests]. I wouldn't advise him to do that, but I think that he can do that.

completely went back on his words about how pac can take peds and still wouldnt beat floyd --

"I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you.”

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Floyd only wanted the fight when he saw pacquiao couldn't KO the algieris of the world anymore.

floyd: i will never do business with bob arum, as soon as manny leave bob arum then we have a fight.

2012 after pac got knocked out by marquez

floyd: yo arum, we good, send the contract over.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        sr. going back on his own words --

"I don't think he can beat Lil' Floyd with steroids in him or not," Mayweather Sr. said. "He don't have that kind of talent. He don't have that kind of skill, whatever he has in him.

"I think they're pushing Pacquiao a little too much, even if he's got 'roids in his body. The steroids aren't going to make him no faster.

starting to feel the heat and starts to go back on his own words, now he "thinks" floyd can beat manny with no testing --

"To really be honest, I think Floyd would whoop his ass without [the drug tests]. I wouldn't advise him to do that, but I think that he can do that.

completely went back on his words about how pac can take peds and still wouldnt beat floyd --

"I’m just saying this right here, my concern is for my son’s protection. My concern is for my son’s life, that’s why. If my son’s fighting that little man, I’m concerned about my son’s life. That’s what I’m telling you.”
        i guess the little guy was more of a threat than he anticipated...

Comment

sr. going back on his own words --

Yup, interviews were before and after the Cotto fight.

They were getting all of their picks wrong:
          - Hatton is going to beat Manny .... WRONG!

- It's not even a fight. Oscar is going to beat Manny .... WRONG!

- Big Cotto is going to win... he is big, got skills .... WRONG!

Comment

floyd: i will never do business with bob arum, as soon as manny leave bob arum then we have a fight.

2012 after pac got knocked out by marquez

floyd: yo arum, we good, send the contract over.
            Floyd still needed some reassurance. It came after seeing the 2nd Bradley fight. Floyd said that he wasn't seeing the same Manny in there anymore.

Comment

• The best offensive fighter.
              I wouldn't know who I would put at #1. When I think about offense I think about versatility, power, technique, speed, combinations, and style.
              I mean there were some KO artist historically like
              MIKE TYSON and Julian the Hawk Jackson, and Roy Jones Jr. To me those guys were just a terror in their primes and were Knocking people out with one punch while making it look flashy.
              I'm sure people have there own opinions but these are my favorite KO artist.

Comment

• Of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  I don't really give a **** why he needed more than 14 days.
                  Yep, just like I thought. Another f@g that couldn't answer the question. Who's next?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    .............. NO SIR, You are the one that has poor comprehension skills!!!!!

I even said it to you AGAIN in my previous post that the topic was about the first 4 rounds but you butted in with your DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!

The only person that has comprehension (and other problems) is YOU!!!

AGAIN, the topic was about rounds 1 thru 4 and if Manny could have won more than 1 round.

You responded with nonsense!!!

For one, you are basically saying that only an "official" judge can get it right. Not unofficial judging by a former boxing judge nor someone such as myself who has the advantage of video replay!!! or actually, you are deflecting to other rounds that is not part of what was posted!!!! and bringing up stuff that you made up and not relevant.That is more nonsense by YOU!!! "peeleft:
                    Topic was - Rounds 1-4

Again, BIG DUNN said that based on sound scoring criteria that it was not possible for Manny to have won more than 1 of the first 4 rounds. I disagreed (opinion on BOTH SIDEs) with him and so have others (opinion).

BIG DUNN is going by his observation and so am I and so was the other poster!!!!

According to you, are the other 2 posters also ******ed for discussing this topic?

Before you answer with more DEFLECTIONs here is BIG DUNN's post AGAIN.
                    He says ""I" can see giving Manny round 4". That is an opinion!!!!!

"I" don't see how "YOU" can give him any other round." That is an opinion!!!!!

ARE YOU AGREEING WITH BIG DUNN OR NOT???? Stick to what was said instead of your nonsense and your continuous DEFLECTIONs!!!!!!!

DEFLECTOR STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

ONLY DEFLECTOR (DUCKER) is YOU!!!!

I presented more information that we were discussing rounds 1-4 and giving our OPINIONs .... you know, like what is often the case in these forums.

I used Harold Lederman's scoring of round 2 to prove that someone knowledgeable in scoring rounds did score round 2 for Manny. So this shows that someone DID score more than 1 of the first 4 rounds for Manny. Harold Lederman had it 2-2 ..... So BIG DUNN's post was incorrect and that was the point. I then showed you your mistake ..... so you DEFLECTED.

AGAIN, it's Lederman's opinion based on his experience and what he saw of the first 4 rounds ... but this was brought up by me to show that BIG DUNN's opinion was not accurate!

Round #3, I analyzed and concluded that Manny could have and actually should have won that round. YES, I believe that I am right and those VEGAS judges had it wrong. That is my opinion based on my analysis. If you think that I'm wrong, go prove it with your analysis .....

DEFLECTION by YOU: You then brought up other rounds which is NOT what those posts were about. I said this at least 5 times to you and why!!!! Capsice, understand, comprenez vous, verstehen.....?

Once I explained your mistakes, being that you cannot stand being WRONG nor can you admit this, so you DEFLECTED AGAIN in your post!!!

Simple question that you have not responded to and is relevant to the posts:

Was BIG DUNN's opinion right or wrong?
                    When analyzing the first 4 rounds, could a judge have had a different score based on sound criteria?

You really are slow, aren't you?

Pay attention, f@g. What I'm asking you is how the actual **** you believe that you made a case that it could be 3-1 Pac after 4 based on a composite of YOUR EYES and LEDERMAN's EYES? It's very simple, and I don't need to write you a rambling essay to get my point across. One small paragraph and you are ducking and deflecting

Explain and stop ducking, bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      1) Floyd himself changed his mind about giving blood and urine. Floyd said that giving only 1tbsp of blood 10 days before contributed to him requiring to take a couple of banned IV bags!!!

You believe Floyd? CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

2) At least we have a video before-hand where Manny said that giving blood affected him. Floyd said it isn't going to make you weak when you give blood .... well here is Floyd's quote:

"Giving blood doesnt make you weak, not being able to juice because you have to give blood makes you weak" --- Floyd Mayweather

3) Floyd and company(Golden Boy Promotions) knew that all it would take is talk about Manny must be on PEDs to derail the fight.

Remember when you read this, Mosley had admitted to using PEDs yet here is GB team talking like this:

"Golden Boy chief executive Richard Schaefer said he has not responded to that e-mail, but that Mosley will agree to any tests required by the Nevada Athletic Commission."

"Whatever tests they want them to take, Shane will submit to that. We are not going to do other tests than the Nevada commission requires," Schaefer said. "The fact is Shane is not a cheater and he does not need to be treated like one."

"Golden Boy Promotions executive Richard Schaefer said he didn't see the need to involve private lab tests beyond what Nevada does. "

"They're the most advanced boxing commission in the U.S., and we're not going to get caught up in this . . .," Schaefer said.

http://www.espn.com/espn/wire/_/sect...ing/id/3311562

KABOOOOM!!!!!!!

Actually I did .... but YOU DEFLECTED ...... AGAIN!!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Golden Boy and company wouldn't have accepted being drug tested more than the commissions and felt that they were being accused of something .... it was an INSULT but then those same people come back and talk differently just a year later! Say it ain't so!!!! lol

You believe Floyd's 10 days and he needs to use banned IV bags ... when until 2015, Floyd, his fans and USADA said that it's only 1 tbsp. of blood and there would not be any effect - more so days later.

AGAIN, now, .... you hypocrite Floyd fans still come back with these questions while now saying 10 days cutoff can affect you because you can become extremely dehydrated but none of you were saying that until 2015 - Back then, if his name wasn't Floyd, YOU Floyd fans would be calling Floyd a CHEAT and a LIAR!!!

So either Floyd was not stating the truth and didn't require no banned IV bags or Manny was right all along!!!!! Which one is it DEFLECTOR???? KABOOOOOM!!!

DEFLECTOR = Travesytny

You believe Floyd? CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THE **** THAT WOULD BE NECESSARY???

LMAOOOO. ANOTHER F@G WHO CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION.

THAT MAKES 3 OF YOU. BUT THIS FOOL HERE ACTUALLY CLAIMS THAT HE ANSWERED THE QUESTION....BY TALKING ABOUT MAYWEATHER SOMEHOW. THAT IS CALLED....

A DEFLECTION!

ONE MORE TIME, BlTCH. EXPLAIN THE LOGIC BEHIND PACQUIAO NEEDING MORE THAN A 14 DAY CUT-OFF FOR RANDOM DRUG TESTING. CAN YOU ANSWER WITHOUT DEFLECTING, YOU PROJECTING DEFLECTING LITTLE BlTCH?

By the way, one of you clownboys quoted Freddie Roach as saying he'd need 5 days.

STILL WAITING FOR ONE OF YOU CLOWNS TO STEP THE **** UP AND EXPLAIN.

Comment

Working...
                      X