Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Unless a Lucky Punch, I Don't See How Broner Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only potential problem I see for Garcia is the size difference. Broner simply isn't that good and has not looked at all impressive in years.

As someone else already mentioned, I wouldn't be surprised if Broner couldn't make 140.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      One thing Broner has that I don't think Mikey has is heart. Mikey strikes me as the type of fighter that would retire after his first loss.
      You got shet twisted homie! What has Mikey done or hasn't done to make you think he has no heart??
      But we all know Broner pulling that b itch move against Maidana falling to the ground and crying like a b itch trying to get him disqualified when Maidana head butted him... You remember that don't you??
      And you call that having heart???
      You wouldn't last one weekend in my neighborhood homeboy!
      Last edited by BigStomps; 06-27-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I am not counting Broner out of this one. Should be a good one!

Comment

I dont like fighters making an early excuse by calling a potential stoppage a lucky punch. And the stamina has to be suspect for a fighter who has gone 7 rounds in years and the other who has gone 12 many times and came on late a number of times.
          Last edited by richardt; 06-27-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            You got shet twisted homie! What has Mikey done or hasn't done to make you think he has no heart??
            But we all know Broner pulling that b itch move against Maidana falling to the ground and crying like a b itch trying to get him disqualified when Maidana head butted him... You remember that don't you??
            And you call that having heart???
            You wouldn't last one weekend in my neighborhood homeboy!
            Care to tell us how Garcia reacted when he was hit by a headbutt vs Salido?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Care to tell us how Garcia reacted when he was hit by a headbutt vs Salido?
              He didn't fall to the ground and cried like a b itch begging for a disqualification!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                He didn't fall to the ground and cried like a b itch begging for a disqualification!
                Well one of them continued the fight and finished...and it wasn't Garcia

Comment

Well one of them continued the fight and finished...and it wasn't Garcia
                  Well Broner didn't have a choice once the referee didn't buy his bullshet antics! It was either keep fighting or lose the title.
                  But we both know Broner was looking for a way out in that fight.

Comment

Garcia still has to prove some things after being out for so long. Ppl already were saying that he doesn't exactly love boxing and then he fell out for like 2 years.

Yeah, e all know he has skills, and maybe that will be all he needs....but I cant sit back and listen to Mikey and pretend that he has been out there risking and proving himself this whole time. Broner, for all his faults, has now faced better competition than he has, he's taken some beatdowns and still hung in there to finish the fight....earning Maidana's respect and dropping Porter late. I don't knwo for sure yet if Garcia could show that type of resolve if something more than a "lucky punch" landed
                    My sentiments exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      One thing Broner has that I don't think Mikey has is heart. Mikey strikes me as the type of fighter that would retire after his first loss.
                      Interesting......Too early to retire for a fighter who already lost two years of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X