Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Tyson Fury Is An Assh*le Who Must Have Brain Damage" - Vegan Gains (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    The only time religion is a problem is when an athlete won't shut the fuck up about it and I don't think I've encountered that in boxing yet.

What does make me laugh though is when a guy will spend 2 months of tough, gruelling training. Sweat dripping from every pore, desperately trying to catch their breath as their heart pummels against the chest like a person buried alive. Hours upon hours of rigorous training, exercising discipline to ensure you eat right and stay on weight etc. That's before they even get in the ring.

Then they get in the ring and win. They become a champion of the world, a feat accomplished by few... and it's all because of some invisible **** in the sky.
    lol.. brilliant post, completely agree..

And that guy in the sky, while he was helping you win that boxing match with your training over 2 months, he let 20,000 children die every day. So 1.2 Million children died in 2 months. What? Because the guy in the sky was too busy looking after you in training?

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
      So saying you don't like ****sexuality is the same as repeatedly bashing a woman's face in? The sad thing is you and the rest of society actually believes this. It used to be that actions mattered more than words, but now it's the reverse.

The sport is full of cheaters, corrupt officials, serial abusers, rapists, pimps, and murderers but that all pales in comparison so saying something offensive! God forbid somebody hold a different opinion...
      No they are both defenceless acts, I never said one was worse than the other. Clearly I would think someone who beat my mother up was worse than some guy ranting about gays on the side of the road...once again it doesn't excuse how ****ed up that guy would be.

I'm and in no way PC..But Fury didn't seem to be joking or playing a character when he said this, just being an ignorant ****.

Comment

Fury was one of the last persons I'd thought religious.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          Fury was one of the last persons I'd thought religious.
          I thought he would be because of background but a normal ' I'd like to thank God ' would suffice. Motherfucker was ' It was all down to my lord, my saviour, my rock, my angel, my amigo, me mukka, my space zombie Jesus Christ '

Comment

Who the fuck is Vegan Gayns?

Comment

Just by looking at this Vegan (i've seen him b4) boy and his talking style i can say he is one of those unbearably repulsive guys who keeps trying to impress people trying everything, and most of them tries bodybuilding too, and this one is in a higher level: vegan.
              I'd choose Fury 10 times of 10 instead of a dipsit like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                Just by looking at this Vegan (i've seen him b4) boy and his talking style i can say he is one of those unbearably repulsive guys who keeps trying to impress people trying everything, and most of them tries bodybuilding too, and this one is in a higher level: vegan.
                I'd choose Fury 10 times of 10 instead of a dipsit like him.
                I'd never want to be in the same room as that guy. I'd feel the compulsive urge to slap seven shades of vegan shit out him.

Hopefully someone does.

Comment

It's a sad world where idiots with youtube accounts are somehow relevant to some people.

Tyson would knock him into next week and that's all you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    A rant about the new heavyweight champ Tyson Fury and his controversial sexist, ****phobic and religious views, by Youtube's most well-known vegan practitioner, Vegan Gains.
                    Already has 50,000 views in less than 48 hours so thought I'd post it here for the boxing heads to see what you make of it.

Another arrogant athiest know it all narcissistic sociopath, this dude is one of those vegan athiest liberals who think they are so smart, vegan gains is the same mofo who sadistically claimed on video he laughed at his dying grandfather on his death bed and told him thats what he gets for eating meat and said he deserved to die for eating innocent animals, yet this guy supports abortion and any view pushed by the left wing yet claims he is a free thinker. This guy is mentally ill narcism sociopath, heartless, coward. No compassion yet complains more about animals and women rights? Yet tells his grandfather off on his death bed? Dude is sick.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Another arrogant athiest know it all narcissistic sociopath, this dude is one of those vegan athiest liberals who think they are so smart, vegan gains is the same mofo who sadistically claimed on video he laughed at his dying grandfather on his death bed and told him thats what he gets for eating meat and said he deserved to die for eating innocent animals, yet this guy supports abortion and any view pushed by the left wing yet claims he is a free thinker. This guy is mentally ill narcism sociopath, heartless, coward. No compassion yet complains more about animals and women rights? Yet tells his grandfather off on his death bed? Dude is sick.
                      That's his detractors version of events. These Youtubers make up stuff when they're beefing with each other, take a story and spin it completely. Some people fall for it. The guy actually gave his grandpa CPR, he had to mouth-to-mouth the old man. Apparently Fury wasn't happy when he heard about that.

Comment

Working...
                      X