Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Results for the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results for the Mayweather vs. Marquez fight....

Mayweather will win via a SD he does not deserve in his hometown of Vegas and because a (Pac or Cotto) vs Mayweather fight will generate more money

Reminds me of Cotto-Clottey

Comment

I mean when you look at it both fighters are counterpunchers but Marquez seems like he throws more combinations in his fights. Unless Mayweather plans to be aggresive and go for the KO I cant see it going any other way but a SD

Comment

I think it's possible that the result of this fight is pretty close and I won't be surprised to log on here afterwards to a ****storm of "JUAN WAS ROBBED!!!" if Maywetaher wins less than 9 rounds
        Last edited by S.G.; 09-06-2009, 10:15 AM.

Comment

true, pac and mayweather is what people really want.

Comment

Great, Can I also have next weeks lottery numbers? Thanks.

Comment

lol..................

Comment

what's with all the Floyd thread bumps Larryx?
                did NSB finally cap the amount of new ones they'll permit you to create?

Comment

Larry (aka Ms. Jackson) wants everyone to know that i predicted the winner because his picks are failures just like his empty life which only consists of Mayweather dkriding threads, Cheetos, and failed attempts of finding a date on blackpeoplemeet. com

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Larry (aka Ms. Jackson) wants everyone to know that i predicted the winner because his picks are failures just like his empty life which only consists of Mayweather dkriding threads, Cheetos, and failed attempts of finding a date on blackpeoplemeet. com
                    so do you credit him for dominating Jmm?

Comment

Working...
                    X