No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Andrian Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia vs Andrian Broner

Thats a mega match up for the future right there.

No, Garcia is garbage.... more like Matthysse/Rios vs Broner

Comment

^Agreed

Garcia is nothing special at all, Khan would give Broner a much tougher fight

Comment

I think Broner is not all that defensively but I think he can take away a left hook without a proper jab or straight right to keep him honest, if he can defuse the left hook Garcia is there to be had by him. Broner would hit Garcia pretty much whenever he wanted.

Interesting but I think that is a tough fight for Garcia as he is now, just talking stylistically how Broner reacts at 140 would also play a role but I don't think that class is a bridge to far for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          ^Agreed

Garcia is nothing special at all, Khan would give Broner a much tougher fight
          Khan would give any body a fight until he gets hit anyway Garcia is probably the best 140 fighter right now Matthysse maybe but Rios shouldn't even be brought up in this convo

Comment

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN as long as both stay with Haymon, Al will keep them away from each other and make money off of BOTH (which is smart) the man currently has the best 140 and 135 fighters right now and both are YOUNG

Haymon will never do that fight...SORRY!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              No, Garcia is garbage.... more like Matthysse/Rios vs Broner
              Garcia is garbage but Rios isn't?

Comment

Styles make fights and I think Broner stops Garcia late. Danny will only survive til the later rounds because he is a big Jr WW. Other then that I believe Broner will spank Danny on the outside and the inside.

A fight with Khan and Matthysse would be interesting. Khan gives broner a bit of trouble due to his jab and his speed right until Broner touches Khan on the chin with a flicking jab and drops him. Lucas on the other hand is a different story. Hes a big Jr WW and a probably the biggest puncher in that division.

Comment

I'll pay PPV for any of those match-ups Broner vs. Rios/Garcia or Mathysse!

Comment

i love broner i wish him nothign but the best in the future but as of right now i got danny over broner

Comment

Working...
                    X