Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: If Brook is a Real Man - He Should Admit He's Gay!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, it's a bit gay to care so much about whether or not someone else is gay.

That, and getting caught chatting up a tranny. That'll do it.

Comment

Khan is gonna get bad press for this. Even tho we on this forum know Kell is a fruit. You can’t be outing gay people publicly that are in the closet

Comment

I really don't care if Kell Brook is gay or not. That's none of my business.
        All I care to see is who is better out of Brook and Khan so Khan stop being a little biitch and let your nuts hang instead of keeping them tucked up between your buttcheeks and sign the contract to fight Kell Brook you little biitch!

Comment

I think we all know Khan is an idiot, but the people that manage him must be too. They need to muzzle him ffs. Next thing we will probably hear is that he can't fight Brook because his religion prohibits him from fighting gay guys, or some crap like that. Go away Con.

Comment

Is Khan worried about Kell will do to him while he is asleep on the canvas?

Comment

So the guy who couldn't please his own woman and crying about another boxer smashing his wife is calling another man gay. Maybe Amir has skeletons in his closet.

Comment

Get your popcorn ready ladies and gentlemen!

Get your popcorn ready! ��

Comment

this should put some interest in the fight again

Comment

Khan is a garbage human being

That is a new low level there Khan. I hope Crawford or Kell Brook put you canvas down sleeping.

Comment

Originally posted by masterplan View Post
                      damn, they gotta fight now lol. Amd khan can't lose to a gay or that makes him gay too lol.
                      :d :d :d :d

Comment

Working...
                      X