Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
    Yeah man. He killed her.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46223874

A post-mortem examination found Ms Connolly had more than 40 injuries, and died from alcohol intoxication and blunt force injuries.

She was left on the stairs in a "dreadful state", prosecutors said.

David Mason QC alleged Mr Broadhurst attacked Ms Connolly to "teach her a lesson" after he may have found out she was talking to two ex-boyfriends and a new man.

Mr Broadhurst said he sprayed her face with bleach "because I didn't want her to... look a mess", but prosecutors claim he was trying to "cover his tracks".

"Whatever may have started willingly," Mr Mason said, "there is no way that Natalie either consented or was able to consent to what John Broadhurst did to her after that, leading to her untimely, unseemly and tragic death."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46268939

The defendant, John Broadhurst, 40, told him he had last seen Ms Connolly at about 02:00 GMT and also that she "liked rough sex", Mr Hill said.

Mr Broadhurst denies murdering Ms Connolly, 26, at their home in Kinver.

Birmingham Crown Court previously heard she had been found in a pool of blood at the foot of the stairs on 18 December 2016. Jurors heard the couple had earlier drunk heavily and taken drugs.

Mr Hill said when he responded to the 999 call at 09:28 GMT he found Mr Broadhurst "standing in the doorway", of the couple's home in Staffordshire and added: "I was quite openly invited into the hall".

"He was upset and looked tired. He had clearly not long got up," he said.

Asked by prosecutor David Mason QC what happened when he pronounced Ms Connolly dead, Mr Hill said: "He [Broadhurst] came into the room once to ask me what had happened.

"I asked him to return back into the living room, which he did straight away. He then proceeded to tell me that she liked 'rough sex'."

Mr Hill told the court: "He didn't seem unduly upset. He seemed concerned."
    Broadhurst admitted manslaughter by gross negligence by leaving her unsupervised and failing to contact the emergency services in circumstances where "a risk of death as a result of her condition would have been obvious".

Explaining the prosecution's decision to accept Broadhurst's plea to a lesser charge, David Mason QC told the court Miss Connolly's family were "consulted and are entirely content with the view that the prosecution have taken".
    Not sure why the prosecution or the family agreed to deal for a lesser charge of manslaughter.

Comment

I could handle manslaughter, but manslaughter for four years?

Put him away for at least 15

Comment

May the Lord strike that man down with the fury of 1,000 armies. He will burn in hell forever and all of eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Less than four years? And he'll probably be out in two? Jesus.
          Where is typical cringe Anorak joke?

Comment

I'm sure they'd have asked her ex partners if she liked it rough and they'll have agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              I'm sure they'd have asked her ex partners if she liked it rough and they'll have agreed.

So rough sex for you is when you beat her till she is dead?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                So rough sex for you is when you beat her till she is dead?
                No. But if she likes it really rough accidents can happen. When someone punches someone else there's chance they can kill them, it's not murder if that wasn't the intention.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  No. But if she likes it really rough accidents can happen. When someone punches someone else there's chance they can kill them, it's not murder if that wasn't the intention.

Yeah, 40 separate injuries, and left to die in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs, and call 999 and say she is dead as a doughnut, before you spray her face with bleach to remove all your jizz evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Yeah, 40 separate injuries, and left to die in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs, and call 999 and say she is dead as a doughnut, before you spray her face with bleach to remove all your jizz evidence.
                    An injury is any mark. Grab her arm hard and that's 5 injuries right there, 4 fingers 1 thumb.

All i'm saying is we haven't seen all the evidence. Maybe it's not as ridiculous as the news makes it out to be.
                    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-19-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Where is typical cringe Anorak joke?
                      You're right... I was so shocked I forgot to say something in bad taste.

But the sentences over here make me shake my head sometimes..... two drunken kids ran over and killed a three-year-old in front of his mother and drove off..... they got, I think, something around 4 to 8 years. I don't care to google and relive the details.

I'd have let them rot.

Comment

Working...
                      X