Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz: To Prove I'm The Best at 126 - I Have To Beat Russell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santa Cruz: To Prove I'm The Best at 126 - I Have To Beat Russell

LOS ANGELES Leo Santa Cruz had a big victory this year a unanimous decision in his rematch with Abner Mares in June and that's it. He will have fought only that one time in 2018, which doesn't sit well with him. That's why the WBA featherweight titleholder is determined to make a big splash in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please, GRJ and Frampton...IN THAT ORDER! Let's Go!

Comment

GRJ is a diva he’s not going to fight Leo unless he gets 5-7M. Why Haymon still deals with him is beyond me. I’d let him go to DAZN, ESPN or wherever he wanted to go

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        GRJ is a diva he’s not going to fight Leo unless he gets 5-7M. Why Haymon still deals with him is beyond me. I’d let him go to DAZN, ESPN or wherever he wanted to go
        Maybe so but I dont think Gary Russell Jr. is the reason Santa Cruz vs Russell isnt happening...

Comment

Yes that should be the fight. So why is he fighting some dude that lost 2 of his last 3 fights??

Comment

Should have fought Loma when he was at 126.

Comment

should fight mares for the trilogy. unfinished business lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                He is massively suspect to me in terms of PED's. Don't care if he's enrolled in the WBC thing, which seems to not be a proper protocol anyway. But to me he has a lot of red flags when it comes to PED use

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  He is massively suspect to me in terms of PED's. Don't care if he's enrolled in the WBC thing, which seems to not be a proper protocol anyway. But to me he has a lot of red flags when it comes to PED use

Who GRJ or LSC? What red flags?

Comment

Grj must really not love boxing, he literally must be fine fighting one time a year

Comment

Working...
                    X