Anyone that hasnt heard Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky get in here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that hasnt heard Pink Floyd - Great Gig In The Sky get in here

Give a reaction to it

Pink Floyd is the type of band that I could only listen once in a great while, because their music is just too deep.

Its like a good movie thats kinda brutal like say, Passion of the Christ, a solid movie but can only watch once a blue moon, too intense, not for casual viewing.

Comment

Love pink floyd! Good pick

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        Pink Floyd is the type of band that I could only listen once in a great while, because their music is just too deep.

Its like a good movie thats kinda brutal like say, Passion of the Christ, a solid movie but can only watch once a blue moon, too intense, not for casual viewing.
        Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here are the pinnacle of music. You listen to those albums and you get transported away for an hour

Comment

Never heard any pink Floyd song ever.. I've heard of him/them but never listened to a song. One word to describe this song here to me would be.... Rollercoaster

Comment

All credit for what is due to Torry (original singer of this song) but I prefer this recording

Comment

Powerful song...and done without computer enhancements.

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga but she has the voice to pull off a cover of that song...and I think she would bring the house down if she dropped it in to one of her concerts.

Comment

Absolute racket. It would probably be half decent if it wasn't for that wailing banshee.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  Give a reaction to it

When they brought in the vocals to that song, they didn't give her any lyrics or anything to go on.

All they told her was, "we want you to sing what dying feels like"

Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-12-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I listened to that song on acid once, and I felt like I was going through a wormhole in between the barriers of life and death and was travelling through into a vast endless vacuum so humongous and my conciousness was spreading into it so completely that I could no longer comprehend who I was because I was stretched so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X