Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Has a Fighter Ever Mocked his Opponent Like That?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yeah, I had to go back and rewatch... Fight is crazy, so many wild things happen in that fight...

Ref got chin, he didn't even blink
    My bad. That was a different referee. Man, I thought he looked just like Wayne Kelly. Think his name was Chris Wallace. Whoops. Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Crawford kind of did the same thing to Postol. Just sat in a corner inviting Postol forward and Postol wanted none of it. Just stood there watching while Crawford taunted him.

This Loma performance was basically the same stunning thing that Crawford did this year. So exciting to have 2 young fighters that good bursting on the scene.
      That's what I thought when I was standing a couple rows away from the ring. Exact copy of the Crawford-Postol fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You think anyone would forget and somehow think Mayorga won that one? You have a weird-ass chip on your shoulder about this fight apparently. Lighten up there guy. The thread is about mocking. Don't wind up as subject matter.
        Just the opposite. I enjoyed this fight. Always hated Mayorga.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          thats the most gayiest shit ever,

Comment

This Walters/Loma fight reminds me of Ledwaba/Pacquiao fight.

Supposed to be competitive but Ledwaba could not figure out the straight left and right hook. Same for Walters. Completely befuddled and had no adjustment. I think Walters also succumbed at the same round as Ledwaba did to Pacquiao.

Comment

The king of trolling opponents

Ali was the God father....Roy Jones took the game and elevated that ISH

it was a joy to watch him in his prime.

IMO the best fighter I have ever witnessed.....greatest is up for debate.....from 160-168 i wouldnt favor Hagler, Ward, Monzon, you name em over this guy. @ 175 he'd have to get KTFO to lose. too sharp, slick, etc

Comment

the king or taunting, trolling, embarassing world class fighters and future hall of famers

no one did it better than a prime roy jones

Comment

smh, this was such a sad sight, even Weeks was disappointed in Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
                    thats the most gayiest shit ever,
                    ^^^^my first thought

i wrestled in high school, and Im just not a fan of seeing a fight where fists and feet can be used, but 80% of these fights you see grown men dry humping each other........literally the softest, sweetest, invite to fight ive seen in my life :gay:

Comment

so demoralizing

Comment

Working...
                      X