X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn shame to hear about the Leicester city owner

I have a fear of flying in a helicopter.. heard too many horror stories

Comment

• Horrible news to hear about Leicester incident. Thoughts are with all family members of everybody involved in the crash.

Leicester's owners legacy is forever in football history.

Comment

• **** you Arsenal!! You can't just waltz into Selhurst Park and come away with 3 easy points *****es!!!

Comment

• Terrible news about the Leicester owner.

In other news this Ross Barkley lads looks like the player everyone was w.anking over a few years ago.

Got to be honest didn’t rate him at all. But my goodness, what a player.

Man is putting Riquelme slide rule passes through, Lampardesque daisy cutters from outside the box into the onion bag, playing keep ball like Jorginho, and bouncing off people like Yaya Toure at the moment.

C.unt has literally had two 10/10 performances in his last 2 league starts.

Bit of a shame we couldn’t have had him in that streak at a World Cup.

Comment

• Tragic with what happened with Leicester's owner.

But I must say, so much for Modric being the best player in the world. Real look terrible since the Portugese left.

Big Nose is a bum as well. Funny looking at him scream on a pen like he was looking to blame someone.... its a pen. 1v1. You just arent good.

Barca without Messi still dominate... we know what goes on with Argentina as well. So much for that goat mention.

Comment

• 5-1 Barca.

the pitchforks are being brought out as i type this.

Comment

• No goat, and still an easy win for Barca. Real has been in shambles for the few couple weeks. No doubt Lopetegui is gone.

Comment

• Man, City are so much better than everyone and I actually think Chelsea and Liverpool are really good teams.

Citeh have to win the CL really otherwise they’ll start to weaken imo. That’s a team at its peak

Comment

• Man, City are so much better than everyone and I actually think Chelsea and Liverpool are really good teams.

Citeh have to win the CL soon really otherwise they’ll start to weaken imo. That’s a team at its peak. Football is always cyclical and they need to break new ground.

Comment

• I missed the game but the scoreline and stats suggest that it wasnt a wash out.

Was City really that great during the game?

Tbh I feel like Spurs are done. They hit their ceiling last season and they are going on a tail spin now. Poch will really have to be SAF or Wenger esque if he can keep that lot in the top 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X