Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do ufc fighters use lube before humping other dudes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFC has lost its appeal. Lesnar is the only thing that saved ufc 91 cause he brought his WWE fanbase. UFC/MMA is fad that will die out soon

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      UFC has lost its appeal. Lesnar is the only thing that saved ufc 91 cause he brought his WWE fanbase. UFC/MMA is fad that will die out soon
      Whatever. The sport is still growing. UFC makes more money every year than they did the previous year.

Comment

i've yet to see a single poster give a single rational arguement against MMA on this site. reason being, one doesn't exist. all of the educated boxing posters will acknowledge it as a legitimate combat sport, though many state their preference towards boxing.

the only thing i ever see is this childish **** about it being gay and, up until i read posts from this site, girls at fight nights were the only ones that i've ever heard say these comments too. in the girls' defense, they know nothing about combat sports and they're just craving attention like always.

in these posters' defense, they know nothing about combat sports and they're just craving attention like always.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
          They must do. I heard they eat big fat cholesterol burgers before the fights the fat twats. Maybe followed by lizzard for lunch as they are all unathletic redneck bums. 9/10 any well schooled boxer would Ko these missionary position ***gets
          truth. Fat ****s

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Whatever. The sport is still growing. UFC makes more money every year than they did the previous year.
            thats not true. But yea, without Lesnar from wwe they have nothing. So much for swallowing boxing, UFC will fade..I know a ton of kids who no longer watch it. Note: kids

Comment

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
              Get over it, you're riding their jocks real hard. Like seriously, it's almost like you're trying to get over a fat ass Arab girlfriend. See your Junior High School counselor next time you get a chance, it will be okay, I promise you.

Wanderlei Silva over any pro boxer via KO R1 - Willing to bet soul.
              lmfao..yea with those wirlwind hooks any good middleweight would **** him up

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                lmfao..yea with those wirlwind hooks any good middleweight would **** him up
                Lmao Wanderlei via Knee Rape/Murder R1 over any chubby boxer.

PS: Boxers are chubby compared to Wanderlei.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  thats not true. But yea, without Lesnar from wwe they have nothing. So much for swallowing boxing, UFC will fade..I know a ton of kids who no longer watch it. Note: kids
                  That's a whole lot of kids selling out arenas and filling up the commercial sports pubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    Just like kickboxing in the 80's!!!! I have KO'd many Cagefighting bums. None of them know wtf to do when you hit them with a 10 shot combo to the head! Lol, and another thing is the fat freaks and rednecks always get tired after one round and puff like the fat bastids that they are. The rest of the people in martial arts are geeks who use to do my homework for me at school. The people have voted with their walllets anyway:

Boxing>>>>MMA

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
                      That's a whole lot of kids selling out arenas and filling up the commercial sports pubs.
                      And buying PPV's.

Comment

Working...
                      X