No announcement yet.

Video of Manny Pacquiao's relatives family reunion, yet he is ****phobic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Pac doesnt hate gays. He is just like the rest of us normal man who thinks sword fighting is disgusting.

Pac grew up in a different culture, a more conservative society that arent open to phaggotry. Not only in PI, but most of the world consider it as taboo.

No different in where im from. You come out, and your own parents will look at you like wtf is wrong with this guy, like this dude needs medication and sht.

America used to be that way too but It’s sickening to see how far this country has fallen.
    man, 60% of filipinos in the philipines are gay!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Being intolerant of people who are different from yourself is very nearly the definition of the term.
      When did you learn to accept gays and tranny and what influenced you

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        When did you learn to accept gays and tranny and what influenced you
        I don't actually know any transvestites but as for gay people, if you work with them and as a result socialize with them, you will find they are just people like everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          I don't actually know any transvestites but as for gay people, if you work with them and as a result socialize with them, you will find they are just people like everybody else.
          I have gay relatives and am around many gays in California, where do you live?

Comment

I'm ****phobic too, doesn't mean I won't fucc a qweer or keep them around to rag chit on

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I have gay relatives and am around many gays in California, where do you live?
              SoCal
              Live near the LA harbor and work in Orange County

Comment

Working...
              X