Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma tells why Tank looked more impressive against Pedraza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like watching Tank fight when he takes it serious but every video or news I see of him now is him drunk or involved in stupid streets fights his careers going down the toilet atm

At his age he should be fighting 3 times a year being active and improving

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Honestly I’m not even that big of a lomachenko fan but the agenda against him on here is ridiculous.
      Agenda? Can you also see his fanboys all over the place trying to do damage control?

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
        One guy has fought nobodies and his only highlights are big punches.

Anyone can throw big punches but not everyone can defend.

Tank and floyd both think they should wait a few years before fighting loma.

I watched 2 pedraza fights and said lomachenko would win convincingly. Was I wrong?

Theres nothing wrong with any of those statements. Collectively anyone would realize that if tank was so good he should want the fight. But tank has never mentioned wanting the fight and his fans and himself only compare him to loma through one singular opponent.

Its common sense.
        The bold: Yes, you were.

There was nothing convincing about that match except for round 11. It was competitive till then for the most parts. Competitive fights are not "convincing."

And at your "Anyone can throw big punches." Casual much?

Comment

Loma: 3 division champ in 12 fights, just unified titles in his third division.

Tank: 1 title in 1 division that he got stripped of for not making weight in 20 fights.

Yeah, we should just stop comparing these guys, it’s just too one-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Agenda? Can you also see his fanboys all over the place trying to do damage control?
            I don’t think the performance was that bad to be honest. Some of the threads I’ve seen on here are ridiculous. There was one claiming he’d been exposed

Having said that he doesn’t need to be justifying why he didn’t stop Pedraza and Davis did. He should do himself a favour and say nothing.
            Last edited by Fabes88; 12-11-2018, 02:35 PM.

Comment

He had hope against Loma. He has to big him up. Against Davis, he had none, ZERO. And they have the same promoter, Arum.

Tell Arum to send Davis a contract.
              Now you sound like a complete and utter imbecile, zero hope, at that level, are you new to this sport or just completely infatuated with Davis, did you remember or know Loma has already called out Davis, so that fight not happening is clearly on Davis and floyds shoulders
              Last edited by Shape up; 12-11-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                One guy has fought nobodies and his only highlights are big punches.

Anyone can throw big punches but not everyone can defend.

Tank and floyd both think they should wait a few years before fighting loma.

I watched 2 pedraza fights and said lomachenko would win convincingly. Was I wrong?

Theres nothing wrong with any of those statements. Collectively anyone would realize that if tank was so good he should want the fight. But tank has never mentioned wanting the fight and his fans and himself only compare him to loma through one singular opponent.

Its common sense.
                You can be right or wrong, but even experts don’t throw the word “easy” and “sure” out there that easy even at times when they’ve completely studied the fight or the fighters themselves. You meanwhile who only relied on highlights and didn’t even watch a full fight of tank is acting funny.
                If u gonna make statements like that at least watch them both, or pretend that you have. That just sounds ridiculous in retrospect.

To make it easy don’t sound like an expert when you don’t have the knowledge to be so.

Comment

The bold: Yes, you were.

There was nothing convincing about that match except for round 11. It was competitive till then for the most parts. Competitive fights are not "convincing."

And at your "Anyone can throw big punches." Casual much?
                  Dude. You're the casual. Lomachenko won nearly every round clearly. That doesnt mean that they werent competetive but he won every round clear. Who had the better defense? Ring generalship? Best shots landed? More shots landed?

That was lomachenko. Only a real casual like yourself would say otherwise. Was it up to his standards? Nope. But to act like it was close is a blatant lie.

And yeah, any body can throw bombs. Anyone. Anyone can have power but what separates the great from the good are their defense. Name great boxers. How many of then had great defense and a great chin? Nearly every single one.

Who do you think won Fury vs Wilder Mr. Casual? Who do you think won and why?

You think Wilder won just because he land a few, and HUGE emphasis on a few shots. Or Fury who outboxed wilder the whole right?

Same story except lomachenko had the two KDs, not his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                    You can be right or wrong, but even experts don’t throw the word “easy” and “sure” out there that easy even at times when they’ve completely studied the fight or the fighters themselves. You meanwhile who only relied on highlights and didn’t even watch a full fight of tank is acting funny.
                    If u gonna make statements like that at least watch them both, or pretend that you have. That just sounds ridiculous in retrospect.

To make it easy don’t sound like an expert when you don’t have the knowledge to be so.
                    Hey hey hey. Learn to read. I said I dont like relying on highlights because it doesnt show the whole picture. Even poor boxers have good highlights against worst opposition.

I watched some highlights and one fight with pedraza and wasnt impressed. Let me ask you which tank fight is even worth watching? Watching boxers beat tomato cans doesnt help evaluate a boxer now does it?

Theres nothing wrong in saying that you need good defense to be elite and that's something I dont think davis has. Davis looks as if hes always going for the KO and that mentality wont cut it against lomachenko in the same way it didnt cut it in wilder vs Fury.

And totally not true. Experts throw that opinion easy out there all the time. Pedraza should have been a routine W for lomachenko and was. Did lomachenko lose rounds? Barely. Did he get hit a lot? Barely.

Insert any name instead of lomachenko into "_______, outboxed his opponent for 10 out of 12 rounds and knocked him down twice and people would be in awe. But nah, if his name is lomachneko then it's just another eurobum hype job!

Comment

Originally posted by vansman954 View Post
                      Not even normal bro. Posting garbage.
                      Quite degenerate I agree ... No more acronym

Comment

Working...
                      X