No announcement yet.

PBC ON shopping spree for fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBC ON shopping spree for fighters

Eubank, yarde, ggg, Pacquiao, jaimie, all have gotten offers or were spotted with pbc reps

Dmitry bivol should also be on the list

Comment

I thought this was a Christmas shopping thread

Comment

Missed out Fat boy Ruiz, and old ass Rigondeaux. Who's next?

Comment

Luis Nery is their best signing in the past few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Missed out Fat boy Ruiz, and old ass Rigondeaux. Who's next?
            Well, from his post he made in December, they ended up getting Pacquiao....GGG is undecided but unlikely for the PBC....Jaime went to DAZN....Is Eubank with PBC or no? I know he is fighting Degale on the first ITV/PBC deal....Yarde? Didn't hear anything on that....Did get Rigo a potential opponent in Nery though.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Well, from his post he made in December, they ended up getting Pacquiao....GGG is undecided but unlikely for the PBC....Jaime went to DAZN....Is Eubank with PBC or no? I know he is fighting Degale on the first ITV/PBC deal....Yarde? Didn't hear anything on that....Did get Rigo a potential opponent in Nery though.
              Nery and Rigondeaux are undesirables, doubt there was much of a challenge put up.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Nery and Rigondeaux are undesirables, doubt there was much of a challenge put up.
                Oh the irony is the "undesirables" statement lol.

Honestly, no clue what the hell they are going to do with Rigo. But Nery is legit. Damn beast at 118 but there is one big problem there.......

Comment

All of the big promoters are looking for Main Event fighters right now. They have a ton of dates to fill but not enough top talent to satisfy the networks dates.

PBC has about 150 fighters, but only about 10-15 of them can be solid headliners.

top rank has around 80 fighters and maybe 5-8 of them are headliners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Oh the irony is the "undesirables" statement lol.

Honestly, no clue what the hell they are going to do with Rigo. But Nery is legit. Damn beast at 118 but there is one big problem there.......
                    I've got holiday off work, been drinking a **** load, remember my previous post about wanting to **** with PBC folk when I'm down that path.

Yeah Nery is a beast, got a ton of baggage, and their aint much opportunites at 122. Inoue? Nery banned for life from Japan, lol.

Get Rigondeaux and Nery up to 126 and theres a hell of a division with easy fights to make, I'm salivating at the thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X