Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenson should be given NO SYMPATHY.

I’ve had a lot of heat for my Stevenson comments and I stand by every single one of them!
    I hope he NEVER recovers because a man as EVIL as him deserves NO SYMPATHY.

I don’t how many of you have had exposure to the damage these sort of brutal crimes create, well I have. It ruins innocent people’s lives PERMANENTLY!
    How would you feel if you’re mother/sister/daughter/girlfriend had been subjected to such vile abuse?

https://pound4poundireland.wordpress...ife-as-a-pimp/

This is a man who battered, violated, exploited, sodomized, victimised, sexually abd mentally abused innocent and vulnerable women.
    And you guys want to send well wishes to this piece of sh**??? Unbelievable...

Abd then I’ve got fools saying “he paid his debt”. He served 18 months in jail, that does not clear him of abhorrently damaging lives of vulnerable people to a point beyond repair. Do you really think 18 months served time is any sort of justice?

F*** Stevenson, he’s getting what he deserves, and it’s a victory for human kind. People like him do not deserve to walk this Earth, never mind live a privileged life.

He destroyed lives and now his life has been destroyed. What goes around comes around...

When your mother drops dead I will walk my dog by her grave so my dog can take a good **** on it. Your a sick ass mf

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I’ve had a lot of heat for my Stevenson comments and I stand by every single one of them!
      I hope he NEVER recovers because a man as EVIL as him deserves NO SYMPATHY.

I don’t how many of you have had exposure to the damage these sort of brutal crimes create, well I have. It ruins innocent people’s lives PERMANENTLY!
      How would you feel if you’re mother/sister/daughter/girlfriend had been subjected to such vile abuse?

https://pound4poundireland.wordpress...ife-as-a-pimp/

This is a man who battered, violated, exploited, sodomized, victimised, sexually abd mentally abused innocent and vulnerable women.
      And you guys want to send well wishes to this piece of sh**??? Unbelievable...

Abd then I’ve got fools saying “he paid his debt”. He served 18 months in jail, that does not clear him of abhorrently damaging lives of vulnerable people to a point beyond repair. Do you really think 18 months served time is any sort of justice?

F*** Stevenson, he’s getting what he deserves, and it’s a victory for human kind. People like him do not deserve to walk this Earth, never mind live a privileged life.

He destroyed lives and now his life has been destroyed. What goes around comes around...
      You won't hear me complaining.

Comment

Yeah that's the type of trash that should be taken out. But he seems to have changed. Feels bad to think that before the fight he was living a nice life with his family while the 2 girls whose lives he ruined are probably just living.

He's a parent now so it's his job to make sure his kids stand for the right thing. Better for him to atone now than leave his kids fatherless and his wife a widow.

Comment

I know I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Yeah that's the type of trash that should be taken out. But he seems to have changed. Feels bad to think that before the fight he was living a nice life with his family while the 2 girls whose lives he ruined are probably just living.

He's a parent now so it's his job to make sure his kids stand for the right thing. Better for him to atone now than leave his kids fatherless and his wife a widow.
            A man like that doesn’t deserve to father children. I have sympathy for his children but not for him

Comment

Originally posted by Havoctka View Post
              When your mother drops dead I will walk my dog by her grave so my dog can take a good **** on it. Your a sick ass mf
              Classless imbecile...

Comment

I don't like Stevenson for the same reasons you mentioned. BUT, he has family who are innocent in all of this and the man who put him in this spot from the fight who would have to live with killing/crippling a man for the rest of his life. That can really mind**** a fighter. I don't believe in karma and I don't think that his children deserve to grow up without him or with him as a vegetable. The justice system failed those women/girls by giving Stevenson a slap on the wrist for being a monster of a human being. One has nothing to do with the other in my mind. I dislike a lot of people but would never wish harm on any of them.

Comment

I agree stand by what you say OP. What stevenson did is unforgivable! yes he went to prison and served his time but that does not magically erase what he did to those girls. those girls have to live with that for the rest of their lives. if those were your daughters would you forgive him? stevenson got what was coming to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                    I don't like Stevenson for the same reasons you mentioned. BUT, he has family who are innocent in all of this and the man who put him in this spot from the fight who would have to live with killing/crippling a man for the rest of his life. That can really mind**** a fighter. I don't believe in karma and I don't think that his children deserve to grow up without him or with him as a vegetable. The justice system failed those women/girls by giving Stevenson a slap on the wrist for being a monster of a human being. One has nothing to do with the other in my mind. I dislike a lot of people but would never wish harm on any of them.
                    I of course have sympathy for his family and especially his children who are completely innocent. But Stevenson himself deserves NO SYMPATHY. And IMO his children are better off without a proven sociopath as a father

Comment

Working...
                    X